Thread: Problem with different accounts.

CSA Colonel

Problem with different accounts.

'Aight, so I made an account in the Company tool to join a company, I did all that stuff, the bio etc,I usually join the U.S no matter what's the situation, but I wanted to join a specific company that belongs to the CSA, when I was given the decision between USA and CSA I instintictively chose the USA, just to see how that all works, I would change it later to the CSA, I found the company but I couldn't join it..It was because I chose the USA, so I searched up for the option to change sides and that was deserting, the problem is that I wanted to join a Union company aswell, and the option says that it would permanently damage my reputation (Which is in some form of service record I guess).

I've simply decided to make another account, one with the CSA and one with the USA, after I did that, I noticed that the second account (The CSA one) was connected to the first one, and besides that, it was shown as a USA one (I'm 100% sure I clicked on CSA).

After some time, they automatically logged out, and when I tried to log in to the second account I needed to write all the infos again, now in the Service Record I have 3 "(Name and Surname) enlisted into the Army of the United States of America".

I am so confused right now, I don't have any idea what happened, any help would be highly appreciated.
    ( I do understand I made an unnecessary mess tho, sorry about that)

The tool is not designed to allow users to be in companies of both sides and certainly not to a single user having several accounts. I suggest you stick to one account and one faction.

- Trusty

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    The tool is not designed to allow users to be in companies of both sides and certainly not to a single user having several accounts. I suggest you stick to one account and one faction.

- Trusty
    gotta go with Trusty on this one, it promotes loyalty to a faction, and shows that you can stick with it. This doesn't mean however that upon full release you always go Union. if that is the case it might come down to 200 union dudes vs 123 confederate guys(not actually numbers just an example)

CSA Colonel

Aww, that's kinda sad, it'll be quite problematic for me, Thanks for the answer anyways, is there like any visible penalty if I desert to another faction? Also, I guess the 3 service records will remain, right?
    EDIT: I am loyal to the USA and I'll always be, still wanted to join that specific company as it's a polish regiment with all my friends etc.
    Last edited by Max; 10-01-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Doesnt really matter a whole lot at this stage. Your service record will be deleted when the timer runs out and the tool goes live