Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20th Maine Co.L Recruiting!

USA Captain

Smile 20th Maine Company I Recruiting!

2323.jpg

Instruction
    The 20th volunteer infantry regiment of Maine, the 1st division and 1st brigade of the 5th army of the Potomac regiment, was founded on August 20, 1862 and led by Ames.
    Chamberlain fought in this army to defend the constitution and to follow his freedom.

t010426e6db3d6df15a.jpg
    Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain (1828-1914) was a famous general of the northern army in the American civil war
    Chamberlain was born September 8, 1828, in brewer, Maine, the eldest of his father's five children.His hometown is a seaside town which relies on agriculture and shipbuilding.He was named after a legendary commodore of the day, commodore James Lawrence.As a child, zhang bo loved colorful outdoor activities, especially horseback riding. At the age of 7, he was able to drive a beautiful horse to gallop on his farm.By the time he was a teenager, chamberlain's personality had changed so much that he was surprisingly shy and reserved, like his father, and in 1848 he enrolled at Bowdoin university, where he majored in literature and rhetoric.At college chamberlain gave himself a new name -- Joshua.In college, he won the first prize of intercollegiate writing and speech.As a student, chamberlain is definitely the kind of student that teachers appreciate.Chamberlain's favorite hobby at this time also evolved from horseback riding to playing the bass.Chamberlain, who graduated with a master's degree many years ago in 1856, was hired by bowling university as a professor of rhetoric and oratory.He was later hired as a professor of modern linguistics.Chamberlain performed well in these positions, fluent in eight foreign languages -- Greek, Latin, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Arabic and syriac.At that time, Pauline university was regarded as a priceless talent.

Chamberlain's heroic act (as Jeff Daniels puts it) is perfectly rendered in the movie, the little dome, where he decides to lead his men to their death in a desperate attempt to save their lives, when his beard, his halberd, and his halberd shout "bayonet!"
    ", the audience are all excited.
    When we were shown around, the tour guide not only talked about chamberlain's military career, but also made a long mention of his political actions during his four terms as governor, which was not in the movie. I listened with great interest.

631b9374gdacc252f9947&690.jpg
    The bracelet bore the names of the twenty-four battles in which the general had fought
    631b9374gdacc262b9d79&690.jpg
    Before joining rong, zhang was a professor at boton, where he taught Chaucer's lecture notes

Events
    What we are planing?: Whenever it's Friday or Saturday, we can do activities together.We are mainly line play, positional warfare.

Rank

Ranking Structure

Roster

Officers

Captain

First Lieutenant

Second Lieutenant

NCOs

First Sergeant

Sergeant

Corporal

Enlisted

Private

Volunteer

Captain [20ME(Co.J)]Chee
    First Sergeant undetermined

Recruit
    What do you need to join us?:
    Carry on in the cruel field of battle, and with your body and your iron will clear away all obstacles to freedom.
    Company introduction:

The 20th volunteer infantry regiment of Maine A company has exists,so I create a Supplement company named L ,in memory of chamberlain.
    Convenient for Chinese lovers to participate in the activities set up together.

Contacts
    Interested?: Then add [20th ME (Co.J)]Chee
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/gaoqi/
    steam group:
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/20thMECO
    company tool:
    https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompa...panyToolHeader

【电影巴士】【dy8c.com】Gods.and.Generals.2003.E.JPG
    【电影巴士】【dy8c.com】Gods.and.Generals.2003.E.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cheeyeah; 12-07-2018 at 06:14 AM.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Dear the Honourable Captain Chee,

I wish you the best of luck with your new company! I hope that you muster strength soon so we may meet on the battlefield!

Kind Regards,
    Samuel M. Elliot
    79th New York Company D

Banned
    Good luck Maine boys!

- 1st Minnesota Company F - Red Wing Volunteer/Guards

USA Captain

nice to hear that,,,, it is fun fighting together and be a helpful company

USA Captain

thanks to your wishes,,, company on the way

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyeah View Post
    thanks to your wishes,,, company on the way
    Huzzah!

USA Lieutenant Colonel

good luck from company F

USA Captain

Good luck from the 15th Wisconsin

USA Captain

my company is company I ,,,a little error fixed already.