Thread: War of Rights not on mac

War of Rights not on mac

please make a version for mac please I am begging you this game looks AWESOME but all I own is a mac please mac a version I know its a lot of work I have made games to, nothing this good, but please make version for mac Thanks A TON

USA 1st Lieutenant

would there even be a mac capable of running it?

USA Captain

you should just join the pc master race
    "If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking."
    William Tecumseh Sherman

USA Lieutenant General

I do not think the devs will be making a mac version at this point. But that would be something trusty or fancy would have to answer.

Definitely my mac is a beast of a computer all of them are its just that devs don't make games for them.

CSA Major

Generally for a good reason, Asome7.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

There's no way I could answer for the developers, but one of the reasons many developers don't port to macOS is, I'd imagine, due to a lack of a viable market to actually purchase the product. Most macs aren't really meant for gaming and as such very few mac owners actually own a machine capable of running a game like War of Rights. There are already very few people with macs and when an even smaller percentage of those people are the only ones who can run a game, chances are developers won't bother developing it. Just my thoughts. Might be wrong.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

CSA Captain

That might be true. Although I know of two guys in my reenacting unit who wanted to get the game, but they only have macs. I told em to go buy a Dell!
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Asome7 View Post
    Definitely my mac is a beast of a computer all of them are its just that devs don't make games for them.
    I am going to disagree on that. Macs can't really run any demanding games

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Asome7 View Post
    Hi Asome7,

I know that there is another message thread listed for the WoR's community to post their own PC specs. The average PC from what I see is fairly impressive for those that have provided their info. Can you provide your Mac spec and model? Maybe the CFG team can confirm whether the "beast" could handle it in theory.

I'm guessing when the bulk of the development is done far on down the line, the company might be considering looking at other profitable avenues for their product.
    Pvt. Kenah

For Southern Secession