Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen Company

I set my forum post to Company A well before you ever made yours, I changed it around January, you made your post June. And I already talked with Maximus and we came to an agreement and he will be using Company C. Also, I think the devs said that the forum post don't officially reserve anything for company tool. I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by GeneralGinger; 10-09-2016 at 07:15 AM.

CSA Major General

That's unfortunate that you and your m8's company was taken by other individuals. The company tool is first come first serve. I suggest you pick another company within the regiment as your backup company choice. I had a couple of backup company choices if my company was taken.

The forum post doesnt count as reserving. The 1 week was a trial and test.
    If you are not able to gather your guys, its sad.. but your own problem. The new company has the advantage now and we wont change it. Thats the rule, sorry.

You should use another company or a different regiment.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Modernassassin View Post
    Some don't want to do it twice
    I wouldnt count on those types of people
    "If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking."
    William Tecumseh Sherman

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    The forum post doesnt count as reserving. The 1 week was a trial and test.
    If you are not able to gather your guys, its sad.. but your own problem. The new company has the advantage now and we wont change it. Thats the rule, sorry.

You should use another company or a different regiment.
    Trustys right, while I'm sorry you lost your company, it has been common fact that threads in the company section do not in any way reserve companies, but show an interest in that company. Your best bet is to find another company in the regiment and wait until they drop low enough then you reclaim it.

USA Lieutenant General

Yes there is no such thing as a stolen company. You will have to choose a different letter. a company on the forum is more of a recruitment page than to reserve a company.