Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th Virginia Infantry Regiment, Co.H - "The Potomac Greys"

CSA Sergeant

I'm flattered! Just don't make a habit of it, alright? Else you'll suddenly find scenic screenshots of mine all over the place.

CSA Major

He'll start wanting royalties soon Trusty.

CSA Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    He'll start wanting royalties soon Trusty.
    ROYALISTS?! Where?! By Gads, I'll do for those curs!

CSA Major

You are looking particularly spectacular there ol' boy. It's simply a shame that your reenactment lot tend to fall in with the Parliamentarians.

---

As an addendum, the Scourge of War series is currently being sold at 50% (or more) discount over at the Matrix Games website. I highly recommend anyone and everyone who is interested in the ACW to pick it up, it's the superlative armchair general simulation. If you own it and fancy a few games, feel free to add me on Steam (Jim J. Digby) or send a PM!

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    HUZZAH for the 8th!

CSA Sergeant

Huzzah for the Light Division!

CSA Major

Warmest regards, and pleasant festivities, to one and all either side of the Potomac.
    Many blessings and a merry Christmas upon you all!

Blessings and a Merry Christmas!

CSA Major

Have a care Gentlemen.
    May we extend our warmest of welcomes to the freshly enlisted Armin Schlatter. This man, so he claims, is a descendent of the Old World Swiss folk - and an illustrious one at that. On enlistment he spoke something or something about a matchlock band and some wily English fellows who carasouled about Europe without much due care. Still; the man is a Virginian, welcome him in and pour out a drink!

CSA Sergeant

Over the last few months we've acquired a few more souls to stand in our battle line. Rough men all, but salt of the earth (and all that). With such an influx of recruits we have found it neccessary to expand the number of NCOs we have; to whit W. Waltman Jr. has been promoted to the rank of Sergeant. A fine, upright fellow with a strong voice, he will assist Cpt. Digby and myself in keeping our rogues in hand - that is until we can unleash them at the point of bayonet upon the foe!

Congratulations Sergeant Waltman, we're certain you'll set a fine example to our men. Hip-hip-huzzah!