Thread: 1st SC Infantry (1st Provisional Army) Company C - Richland Guards

CSA Lieutenant General

1st SC Infantry (1st Provisional Army) Company C - Richland Guards

Call to arms in Dixie!! Open muster to defend against the invading Union army!

1st Regiment SC Infantry (1st Provisional Army)(NA)
    Company C - "Richland Guards"

●Company C
    ●1st Regiment SC Infantry
    ●General Gregg's Brigade
    ●General A.P. Hill's Division
    ●General Jackson's Corps
    ●General Lee’s Army of Northern Virginia
    ●Confederate States of America

History

"1st South Carolina Regiment is also known as The 1st Provisional Army, Gregg's Regiment and McGowan's Regiment. "Col. Gregg was technically over a brigade, and after his death, command of the brigade went to Gen. McGowan. Command of this regiment was for a time under Col. Cormillus McCreary, hence the names". (From SC 1st Infantry Regiment (Gregg's), Internet site)

1st Infantry Regiment, Provisional Army completed its organization at Richmond, Virginia, in August, 1861. Most of the officers and men had served in the 1st South Carolina Volunteers, a six-month command, which was mustered out of service in late July. The men were from Charleston and Columbia, and the counties of Darlington, Marrion, Horry, Edgefield (now Aiken), and Florence. On April 9, 1865, it surrendered.

Captain Leitner, Commanding Officer
    1st Lieutenant Crapps
    2nd Lieutenant Dixion
    1st Sergeant
    Sergeant Walker
    Sergeant Holland
    Corporal Filkins
    Corporal Smith
    Pvt Nelson
    Pvt Fortner
    Pvt Gallows
    Pvt Breckenridge
    Pvt C. Brown
    Pvt B. Brown
    Pvt Barger
    Pvt Smith

●We are an authentic company and we will play by military rules.
    ●No enlisted may address the commanding officer without first receiving permission.
    ●All contact with officers from the enlisted must go through the First Sergeant.
    ●Chain of command must be followed at all times.
    ●Voice is limited to officers only.
    ●Strict discipline in the ranks. Discipline will win the day.
    ●Stay in ranks at all times.
    ●Attend mandatory drill. (Officers and enlisted)
    ●Be polite and respectful.
    ●Advise command if you will be absent or risk military court martial.

Post this information in a reply to this thread to volunteer with the 2nd Palmetto Regiment

●Name: (Need a realistic last name for muster roll)
    ●Location:
    ●Steam name:

Contact

Steam:
    Discord: https://discord.gg/sYhGBFU

I'm a reenactor who has trained and drilled in Hardee's Tactics. I even have a copy. I've personally done the maneuvers and I have personally fired live rounds from an 1853 .58 Enfield Rifled Musket. I'm also a bugler versed in bugle calls.

I've smelled the smells, slept in the tents and woke up covered in frost, warmed myself at a camp fire, felt the rifle kick against my shoulder, done the Rebel Yell, charged the Yankees, done the marching, worn the gear, stacked the rifles (Kentucky swing of course): I've seen the elephant!

You'll be no more authentic than if you follow me in my company!

If you want to be led by someone with real life experience, follow me to the battle lines!

Come boys, Come!
    Last edited by Hatchmo; 10-17-2016 at 09:17 PM.
    Col. Hatcher
    Adjutant, Drayton's Brigade

In Memoriam of my Confederate Ancestors:

Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest, Major William H. Forrest, Lt. Col. Aaron Forrest, Col. Jeffrey Forrest, Lt. Col. Jesse Forrest, Captain James M. Cathey, Harrison Haynes, Harper Haynes, Jopseh Martin, William G. Hatcher, John A. Hatcher, John J. Hatcher, D. Wesley Hatcher, James L. Hatcher

CSA Lieutenant General

We are an existing company that has moved to join A.P. Hill's Light Division!
    Col. Hatcher

Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest, Major William H. Forrest, Lt. Col. Aaron Forrest, Col. Jeffrey Forrest, Lt. Col. Jesse Forrest, Captain James M. Cathey, Harrison Haynes, Harper Haynes, Jopseh Martin, William G. Hatcher, John A. Hatcher, John J. Hatcher, D. Wesley Hatcher, James L. Hatcher

CSA Captain

Welcome aboard Captain Hatchmo.

CSA Lieutenant General

Thank you Sir!
    Col. Hatcher

Good Luck

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Congrats!

Welcome to the CSA!

CSA Lieutenant General

Gentlemen, this company is now commanded by the newly appointed Captain Leitner. All enquiries about the company should be directed towards him on the Company Tool.
    Col. Hatcher

CSA Major

Captain Leitner is now Major Leitner. I am Captain Crapps, now commanding Company C. I welcome your inquiries gentlemen and need more men to fill the ranks. You may contact 1st Lt. Filkins or me on the company tool.

CSA Major

Step up, men! South Carolina needs you!
    https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompa...panyToolHeader