Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War Of Rights not responding

CSA Lieutenant General

I do get the black screen frequently and I end up having t restart my computer to fix it. There are times I get in with no trouble.
    Col. Hatcher
    Adjutant, Drayton's Brigade

In Memoriam of my Confederate Ancestors:

Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest, Major William H. Forrest, Lt. Col. Aaron Forrest, Col. Jeffrey Forrest, Lt. Col. Jesse Forrest, Captain James M. Cathey, Harrison Haynes, Harper Haynes, Jopseh Martin, William G. Hatcher, John A. Hatcher, John J. Hatcher, D. Wesley Hatcher, James L. Hatcher

USA Captain

Hey guys I just wanted to say that my problem has been fixed. Special thanks to Anthony or Tuffant21 for helping me out. It seems that there were certain programs that were running in the background that I needed to shut down to allow the game to play in full screen. I know other people have been having this problem as well so I want to let you know how easy it was to fix this. If you look into your task manager and check to see what other apps are running in the backgroung try shutting an app down one at a time and see if WOR launches in full screen. Keep trying this out until it works for you. For whatever reason it was the Nachimic Audio program pre downloaded to my computer by MSI that was causing the issues. So if you own a MSI computer especially one of their gaming laptops try shutting down that program. Again I want to thank Tuffant21 for helping me finally play the game in all its full screen glory. Hope this helps some of you who are experiencing the same thing.

Awesome, glad I could help! Hopefully this fix will help solve other peoples issues as well!