Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MASS EVENT ALL CONFEDERATE FORCES AND UNION!!! November 26 at 1400 EST.

CSA Colonel

MASS EVENT ALL CONFEDERATE FORCES AND UNION!!! November 26 at 1400 EST.

A mass event would not only see how our different companies act as a cohesive unit on the battlefield, but also give the developers some real insight on all the great work they've done; thus far. I'd vote the event be posted a week in advance and that all units be present in force at a time in which our European brothers and sisters in arms be able to show up. From speaking with other units in the Army of Northern Virginia they all agree and want this. Please give any feed back on the topic. November 26 at 1400 EST

CSA Captain

War of Rights Community Group Mass Drill Event

Event Details:

Description:
    This event is designed to build cohesion and relationships within the War of Rights community. The War of Rights Community Group will be hosting this event, and demonstrating/teaching Hardee’s Rifle & Light Infantry Manual. We will then drill as a single company using the basics of what we have learned. At the end of this drill session we will do hopefully the biggest skirmish ever in War of Rights. We hope to see you there. Thank you for supporting War of Rights.

The event will be recorded by Chadman and Malakith Skadi

When: November 26
    Time: 2:00pm EST
    Server: NA CS
    Who: ANYONE! THIS IS A MAX EFFORT EVENT!

Hosted By: War of Rights Community Steam Group

Tentative Schedule:
    1:45 – Log on, mingle
    2:00 – Begin drill
    2:40 – End Drill
    2:50 – Begin Skirmish
    3:20 – Skirmishes end, Conclusion, Thanks for supporting War of Rights.

Times subject to change.

Let me know if your company plans on attending, and I'll create a list of participating units.
    Last edited by Lance Rawlings; 11-21-2016 at 09:44 PM.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Captain

Sir, Kiff's already got in trouble about this stuff...I reccomend you close the thread before Brave notices it mate.

CSA Colonel

Thanks Captain!!

CSA Colonel

I've already talked to the developers about it and they okayed it and are looking forward to it. Thanks for your concern. TOO GENERAL JACKSON
    Last edited by {8thAL.CO.I}JamesVines; 11-09-2016 at 01:35 AM. Reason: to specify whom talking too

CSA Colonel

This is going to be awesome

I think this is going to really highlight the game and bring more members to pledge.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by General. Jackson View Post
    Sir, Kiff's already got in trouble about this stuff...I reccomend you close the thread before Brave notices it mate.
    how and why would he be able to close this? its in no violation of any rules stated on the forum so unless he is getting upset that people are doing events and they don't revolve around him (witch is violating his moderator privileges) there shouldn't be any form of problem as he also hosts events and does very similar things.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A

CSA Captain

If we get enough people on, we can get a taste of what this game is to come! You all should go to this, I know my company will have members attend!
    Captain Harrison Wilson of the 8th Alabama Infantry {Company I}.

CSA Colonel

Its going to be a whole lot of fun! General Greg's Brigade will be there in full force.