Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Association of Union Companies

USA Lieutenant General

And why are we arguing over steam groups guys? It's all about the game not silly groups

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Macliness View Post
    As you are a moderator you are held to a high standard then most forum users. This being said you don't pick and chose when you get to comment as a mod or community member. My recomendation is that you stay out of the business that does not concern you Like the formation of my brigade.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    I think the point i have made is justified by this. Including all my past ones aswell.

-Mac
    Last edited by Macliness; 11-30-2016 at 12:33 AM.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A

USA Lieutenant General

C'mon Bravescot...

USA Captain

Honestly Brave, just shows your maturity and standards as a moderator. You don't have the ability to post as a community member or moderator, you're logging in and posting with a moderators account so act with integrity with the position you've been placed in. I've kindly asked you to leave me alone and stop replying to me, that is all. Don't call me a 'plonker', insult me or ask me 'who shat in my coffee' because I don't like you when you comment on replies as a moderator, if you have the ability to remove my posts on the 42PA thread and I'm not able to post on that specific thread, I have all right for you to not contact me unless I am breaking the rules that have been set out by War of Rights.

Calling me a name doesn't help your case either, if I was to call you a fuckwit I'd be banned for insulting a moderator, like I said please leave me alone. Don't tell me what I'm doing or what you believe I'm doing. You come in on a discussion and try to turn it on me saying that I'm bringing down his brigade, please refrain from doing this or I will have to AGAIN contact an admin.

- Jackson

USA Captain

That's actually pretty good xD

CSA Major

Morning folks, let's keep it civil and genial with one another. If there's an issue with another forum-user, either ignore them and do not legitimate with a response or push the 'Report' button.

As for the two Steam groups, I see no issue with one or the other existing alongside. Their remits generally seem to be different despite their sharing of a name and group of players.
    The "Association of Union Companies" suggests that it's primary function is to co-ordinate Companies and build paths of communications between those who run them, whilst the "War Of Rights: Union" would appear to describe itself as a community for general Union activities within the advancement of 'War of Rights'. There's no reason that they cannot operate alongside one another.

That said, join up to both and spread the goodwill - we're all here for one thing and one thing only, to play War of Rights.

CSA Captain

Being a moderator = You can't have an opinion or make jokes?

He is a moderator on a video game forum, Not a bloody Policeman, He can do what he wants as long as it's within the rules, And he is just trusted enough to be able to enforce punishments on people who break them. You can act as a normal community member while also moderating at the same time.

USA Captain

Honestly Wild, you need to stay way out of it. How in the world is saying that I'm bringing down the efforts of brigade, a joke? Especially a mate of mine.

I dont care if he makes jokes but after recent incidents he has caused with me, I'm not going to take it lightly when I kindly ask him to not be a knob to me in every reply. Last week for an example, he attempted to pull me up after he thought I was in the wrong with politeness when other moderators corrected him for it. I asked him to leave me alone, nicely and politely. Leave me alone.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by General. Jackson View Post
    Honestly Wild, you need to stay way out of it. How in the world is saying that I'm bringing down the efforts of brigade, a joke? Especially a mate of mine.

I dont care if he makes jokes but after recent incidents he has caused with me, I'm not going to take it lightly when I kindly ask him to not be a knob to me in every reply. Last week for an example, he attempted to pull me up after he thought I was in the wrong with politeness when other moderators corrected him for it. I asked him to leave me alone, nicely and politely. Leave me alone.
    I think you need to read what I said again. Especially the "You can't have an opinion part". It was his opinion that you were bringing down the efforts of the brigade. The joke part was him calling Macliness salty. Brave was just pointing out that their are differences between the groups, And he thought you were putting the new group down.