Thread: ACW 3.6.2 crashes

CSA Captain

Question ACW 3.6.2 crashes

I started playing the mod a while back and the campaign is really fun yet I crash on turn 25 every time I tried going passed it(for confederacy).

I have searched the web but nothing really helped me get passed turn 25.

Any help or suggestions?
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Brigadier General

Reinstall? I have never encountered this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    I started playing the mod a while back and the campaign is really fun yet I crash on turn 25 every time I tried going passed it(for confederacy).

Any help or suggestions?
    as said everywhere in the acw forums the game will randomly crash so just try reinstalling and maybe changing the place where etw is intstalled because i heard sth that if it wasnt c some problems may occur. also try making a clean reinstall of etw before installing acw. last of all check if sth of acw is installed incorrectly or not moved by the launcher but i think the game wouldnt open at all if that happened. also if this makes you feel any better my campaign cant go past turn 40 or 50. by the way for me i cant even play multiplayer with the mod

Quote Originally Posted by The Fearless Hussar View Post
    by the way for me i cant even play multiplayer with the mod
    We never made the Empire Civil War mod for Multiplayer. It was just made for singleplayer campaign.

We made North and South for Napoleon Total War, which is just based on multiplayer battles.. and even historical battles on authentic maps and units

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    We never made the Empire Civil War mod for Multiplayer. It was just made for singleplayer campaign.

We made North and South for Napoleon Total War, which is just based on multiplayer battles.. and even historical battles on authentic maps and units
    i know hinkel. but i saw multiplayer battles with etw-acw on youtube. also i am already playing ntw-acw but lets face it acw-etw is a thousand times better. acw for etw has a lot more stuff than in ntw and the features like the classes for guns make it perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post

Any help or suggestions?
    Did you manage to find a solution? I'm experiencing exactly the same problem :/!
    I don't want to reinstall everything tho...
    siiiiiip, yup.