• Enlisted

3 16.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4 new World War 2 games to look at

USA Captain

Dang it's so hard to make a choice...

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPopcorn View Post
    Mare Nostrum has been dead since release.

CSA Captain

+ 1 for Italy, but North Africa ? expect for 2-3 scenarios (Tobruk, Kasserine Pass, El Al-Amein...) i cant think of a motivating gameplay
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

Tampa, Florida, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    UPDATE TIME!

From now through January 3rd, all Battleground Europe: World War II Online Free to Play and Starter level accounts are upgraded to Premium level. All old accounts are reactivated. World War II Online is the only persistent universe (campaigns lasting weeks or months) combined arms MMO. What you do makes a difference, whether on land, sea, or air. If you haven't tried it, now is the time. If you have played, now is the time to come back.

And, for your viewing pleasure, from WillyTee Productions:

S! (salute)

-Irish
    (odonovan1 in WWIIOL)
    "Forward, Bucktails, there's fun ahead!" -Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Leiper Kane
    The Bucktails were said to be all superior marksmen, and during the first year of the war they distinguished themselves as skirmishers and sharpshooters. -The Gettysburg Daily
    ODonovan on Star Citizen - odonovan1 on World War II Online - Formerly @Power Play on City of Heroes

USA Major

Really interested in Days of Infamy and Enlisted. Days of War looks like trash to me maybe its trying to be too hard like cod. Battalion 1944 sounded fucking amazing but they didn't show much it was the longest video and I felt I was the least informed about the game. I gotta say Battlefield had it right! Making a WW1 game instead of a WW2 game. Might not be the most realistic game but at least we can all agree to shit on cod. I will be sticking with Battlefield 1 for now instead of these games.
    Last edited by Will12Bell; 12-25-2016 at 05:32 AM.