Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Loading

  1. #1

    USA Major

    [RG]Chewie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    218

    Loading

    I just wanted to say that the loading animations look amazing there is just one slight thing that was a little off.While retrieving the cartridge never turn your head to the side, it puts your head right in the way of the rear rank when they come over to fire. Just something i learned the hard way

  2. #2

    CSA Lieutenant Colonel

    Rithal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,508
    Quote Originally Posted by [RG]Chewie View Post
    I just wanted to say that the loading animations look amazing there is just one slight thing that was a little off.While retrieving the cartridge never turn your head to the side, it puts your head right in the way of the rear rank when they come over to fire. Just something i learned the hard way
    Ouch, sounds like that probably hurt.

  3. #3

    CSA Captain

    Soulfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    838
    Actually i think that shows/ simulates the "Biting off the...erm top of the cartridge/ paper thingy ?!" i hope you get what i am trying to say here.
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

    With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

  4. #4

    USA Captain

    Hairywarhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Uk, Leeds
    Posts
    472
    Will you be able to look around while reloading?

  5. #5

    USA General of the Army

    Bravescot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Perthshire, Scotland
    Posts
    2,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairywarhero View Post
    Will you be able to look around while reloading?
    I don't think anybody was good enough to start looking at something else whilst reloading. I've tried loading an Enfield in good time and it's damn hard with full concentration alone.

  6. #6

    USA Captain

    Hairywarhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Uk, Leeds
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    I don't think anybody was good enough to start looking at something else whilst reloading. I've tried loading an Enfield in good time and it's damn hard with full concentration alone.
    I meant while the reloading animation is going on.

  7. #7

    USA General of the Army

    Bravescot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Perthshire, Scotland
    Posts
    2,626
    I also spotted that as the Ram rod is returned the animation is slightly off there. It kind of flies into place instead of being placed.

  8. #8

    USA Major

    [RG]Chewie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairywarhero View Post
    I meant while the reloading animation is going on.
    again your head will get in the way of the rear rank when conducting independent fire. Your main objective in the front rank should be to keep your head still and focused forward.

  9. #9

    USA Captain

    Hairywarhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Uk, Leeds
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by [RG]Chewie View Post
    again your head will get in the way of the rear rank when conducting independent fire. Your main objective in the front rank should be to keep your head still and focused forward.
    True. Hmm oh well

  10. #10

    USA General of the Army

    Bravescot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Perthshire, Scotland
    Posts
    2,626
    I feel there should be the slight ability to look around a little when you reload but at the risk of the an behind you blasting you face off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •