Thread: Help the sergeant maxou plz

USA Captain

Help the sergeant maxou plz

Hello everyone !

I committed myself as a sergeant, and it is said that I should have the sergeant's rank on the forum, how to have it?
    Thank you for your help

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by MaxouManSwize View Post
    Hello everyone !

I committed myself as a sergeant, and it is said that I should have the sergeant's rank on the forum, how to have it?
    Thank you for your help
    Well if you are asking if you should get because you are a sergeant in game then you will not have the forum badge, if you have donated you will click the "Change Forum Badge" button in the top slight left part of screen, it is right under the eagle with War of Rights. you will then enter your email that you used to donate to War of Rights, Make sure you press the send email button, and not enter after you do this. Click the proceed button in the email you will recieve(my was labeled support). it will take you to a page that has three links, one for managing you pledge, another for changing you reward options(mostly where it will get sent and what not) and finally an option to change your forum badge, if your emails are the same for the paypal and your forum account you will be able to change the badge to the highest tier you pledged, for instance i've pledged Brigadier General but i can choose from any of the pledge tier ranks below it, such as musician or 2nd Liuetenant, you however have pledged sergeant and will be able to go as high as Sergeant. If you have any more questions or it's too confusing please feel free to ask or contact a member of the Dev team as i'm sure they've dealt with this plenty now