Thread: Glitchy Movements?

CSA Captain

Glitchy Movements?

I've noticed that sometimes during drill when we all start marching everybody is swerving around so I was wondering will this be fixed in Skirmishes?
    Join the 1st Georgia Company B! PM Me now!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jasin210 View Post
    I've noticed that sometimes during drill when we all start marching everybody is swerving around so I was wondering will this be fixed in Skirmishes?
    This has been a issue with me as well, Its hard to keep in line or other movement formation with a game like this peoples timing can be off and/or slight lagging, as well as one person maybe slightly slower than the next person I often feel Im bumping the person in front of me. The devs said they will have tools to help us but they also said they are not a fan of auto grouping or other forced actions by the commander which I suggested, they dont want to force someone to do something maybe not desired. I think however we need some kind of limited command and grouping like snapping into the commanded formation if you place yourself in that sphere of influence if you get my drift. I see the devs videos with nice movements and battles lines Im sure they are bots for the video but it looks like it can be done. Anyway will be interesting to see how it is handled because right now its a hot mess no matter how hard we try.
    ... Just thoughts no big Whoop ...

Private. LoneMerc
    5th Alabama, Company A. (The Clark County Rifles)

USA Captain

I have the same issue i believe they will fix it yes.
    Colonel - James Dixon,
    Commander of Eagle Brigade,
    Second Corps Union Army