Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolutionary War Games

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Historical Player View Post
    Yea, I want one kinda like War of Rights only with more battles.
    Ah my bad, you should have mentioned that you are searching for a game still in development
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

USA Lieutenant Colonel

I only game I can think of is Empire Total War which has the "Road to Independence" campaign.
    "The Union..., Must and Shall be Preserved, cost what it may in time, treasure, and blood."- George B. McClellan
    "The Union forever, hurrah boys hurrah, down with the traitors and up with the stars."

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
    I only game I can think of is Empire Total War which has the "Road to Independence" campaign.
    That's true...
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

CSA Captain

*cough* He is searching for an FPS game *cough* Besides Battlegrounds 2 i dont know a game placed in that scenario and it may be not historically accurate ( fan made maps with helicopters :P ) but it still has a good atmosphere and linebattles on a scale 30vs30, so i can recommend it....its for free
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

Well, my friend Marks in doing a revolutionary mod for NW. So this can be used for some Line Battles then

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Well, my friend Marks in doing a revolutionary mod for NW. So this can be used for some Line Battles then
    Interesting Hinkel. Sounds like it could be fun. Now its your job to MAKE SURE that mod doesn't die It is definitely something I would like to play eventually and we see all too often that mods for NW get dropped for no clear reason. I will keep my eye on it
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Is that the Cost of Liberty mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Historical Player View Post
    Is that the Cost of Liberty mod?
    No, the one that Marks is making is called Whigs and Tories.