Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3 Person wiev . . . Consider this !

Quote Originally Posted by TheRegulator View Post
    Defently my last comment !
    Realisme is nonsens in pc-games. Make the game good and a experince to play thats what Counts. Dont get stuck into some sort of blind "realisme" cornor that exclude posibilities of improving the games playability.

We have 3 person wiev in drill camp .. . The reason ? To make it easy to learn the drills and understand your position in the Company.
    Not at all. The Inspection Camera is for inspecting yourself. It's not meant to be used to see your position in the company nor is it meant for you to reposition yourself (which is why it cancels out when you move).

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr
    It's just not going to happen
    A lot of things I want aren't going to happen. This is normal.
    Major H.P. Bouldin, 18th Virginia Infantry

Give me Kentucky Volunteers, or Give me Death!

CSA Captain

Honestly would like this to, like make it similar to the F4 thing except not a free cam, make it be centered, further out from the character model so you can keep lines nice and tidy and also notice when you're having collision issues with others. It'll make marching easier, let you really appreciate the scenery and model detail as well as the formations. And then make it to where you cant do anything besides run or double time in the 3rd person mode, that way if you start charging, it puts you in 1st, if you aim, it puts you in first, if you crouch, it puts you in 1st etc... I'm down for that, sure it's not ultra super realistic immersion but it makes sense in regards to being organized during marching which is a pain in the ass mostly do to the fact that this is a PC game and there are limits to what you can see, do etc...

P.S. Did not read any replies to this thread, because tl;dr. Just throwing in my two cents cuz 'Murica.
    Captain of the 1st Texas Company B, "Livingston Guards."
    Regimental Titles
    Chief Diplomat
    Arbitor
    Troublesheuter
    Chief Mediater
    Chief Negotiator
    Regimental Psychic Medium
    Hedmaester of the Verginia Military Instatute (pm to attend officer courses, all CSA officers are required to attend before taking to the field)

My great great great grandma fought alongside Ulysses S Lee in the 12th Airborne Brigatallion at the battle of Niagra Cliffs, RIP Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBoland View Post
    Honestly would like this to, like make it similar to the F4 thing except not a free cam, make it be centered, further out from the character model so you can keep lines nice and tidy and also notice when you're having collision issues with others. It'll make marching easier, let you really appreciate the scenery and model detail as well as the formations. And then make it to where you cant do anything besides run or double time in the 3rd person mode, that way if you start charging, it puts you in 1st, if you aim, it puts you in first, if you crouch, it puts you in 1st etc... I'm down for that, sure it's not ultra super realistic immersion but it makes sense in regards to being organized during marching which is a pain in the ass mostly do to the fact that this is a PC game and there are limits to what you can see, do etc...

P.S. Did not read any replies to this thread, because tl;dr. Just throwing in my two cents cuz 'Murica.

horse1.gif

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    (Read the P.S. oh general my.... enemy's general. To my knowledge that horse just finished the kentucky derby.(I've been informed that this sounds hostile, I'd like to clarify, friendly bants all around, the limitations of text is prevalent when trying to convey sarcasm.) )
    Last edited by LBoland; 07-09-2017 at 04:58 PM.
    Captain of the 1st Texas Company B, "Livingston Guards."
    Regimental Titles
    Chief Diplomat
    Arbitor
    Troublesheuter
    Chief Mediater
    Chief Negotiator
    Regimental Psychic Medium
    Hedmaester of the Verginia Military Instatute (pm to attend officer courses, all CSA officers are required to attend before taking to the field)

My great great great grandma fought alongside Ulysses S Lee in the 12th Airborne Brigatallion at the battle of Niagra Cliffs, RIP Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen

CSA Major General

I just hope there is never a 3d person view for combat.
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.