Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Sharpsburg Skedaddle!' - A Weekly Event.

CSA Major

'The Sharpsburg Skedaddle!' - A Weekly Event.

NA
    Saturday - [42ndVA.A] Massey - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983879225/
    Sunday - [6thLA.A] Paioletti - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164118683/
    Backup - [1stNY(Bat.A)] Thomas - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169302998

EU
    Sunday - [95thNY.A] Patwick - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Willie40
    Backup - [1stTX.E] LaBelle - http://steamcommunity.com/id/helljumper501st

Note; I (Leifr) am not involved in the hosting or organising of this event, I am merely posting on behalf as a neutral benefactor. Please do not contact me regarding the event.
    Last edited by Leifr; 07-07-2017 at 08:00 PM.

RhettVito
    Sweet bro looks good

USA Major

This is awesome! Will be taking part

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Catchy event name.

But being as how after getting a good thrashing on the 17th and sticking around for the 18th, and then slow marching across the Potomac during the night, might it more appropriately be called 'The Sharpsburg Slow Walk!' ??

Good Post! I like the layout and the graphics!

My 6th Louisiana Tigers and I shall certainly be in force for these events! I do believe this will bring together the community as a whole and will also help garner interest with those who have yet to get the game or have yet to join a company. This event will be an epic one, and one that I can only imagine will only get more popular over the next few weeks, and will certainly make the devs proud and be far more historically accurate as far as the way the war was fought in comparison to what often happens in the skirmish servers. My company is one of the few in the game that actually fights in an organized double rank line and holds events against other companies. I also salute Leifr for taking it upon himself as a moderator to be the one to post this thread. I would of imagined it would be Major Stockton, however having a moderator start and control the thread it will defeat any attempt to undercut it, which was much the case with Bravescots EU event page. It shows forward thinking and initiative by Leifr, and a moderate stance between the two factions (USA & CSA)(EU & NA). I can only hope that everyone will act as gentlemen on this thread and not break down to bickering and keep the thread on point. I am very much looking forward to these events, and do suggest as many companies join as possible.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Catchy event name.

But being as how after getting a good thrashing on the 17th and sticking around for the 18th, and then slow marching across the Potomac during the night, might it more appropriately be called 'The Sharpsburg Slow Walk!' ??

Good Post! I like the layout and the graphics!
    It was a very measured and slovenly skedaddle.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Perhaps, The Sharpsburg Saunter? or The Sharpsburg Skip?
    We are Looking forward to the Events.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

CSA Captain

Well I need a towel now, looks truly amazing!

The 42nd is ready to take up arms and fight for the great southern land of Dixie! Look forward to seeing everyone there who can attend!

Please contact me if you are a NA registered WOR company and are interested in attending Saturday's skirmish events!

Thanks and Salute Ya'll!

CSA Captain

Glad to see something come out of the community meeting

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Well played Sir!

smiley_salute.gif