Thread: Movement Key Binding (HELP ME PLEASE)

CSA Captain

Exclamation Movement Key Binding (HELP ME PLEASE)

Hello all. Just wondering if anyone here has moved the 'movement' keys of W, S,A and D to the directional arrows on the right of the keyboard. Tactical keyboarding asside and opinions asside, has anyone managed to do this? I've tried to and the game is not allowing me to. I find doing my own Key Binds to be very jittery at best and sometimes the game does not take to them. Although I can set the movement keys to random keys like numbers, number pad keys, commars or full-stops but the game will not let me set the movement keys to the directional arrows which is the first thing I do on going on a game FPS or 3rd person.Come to think of it the game isn't recognising the arrow keys at all for any key action bind. Has anyone else tried this and what on earth can I do!!?

I've tried: Taking keyboard out/in
    Reinstalling Keyboard
    Game reinstall

Please help brothers.
    Last edited by N.O.X Cooperative; 07-18-2017 at 07:23 PM.

USA Captain

Not that i know but !

There is nothing wrong with your keyboard, key binding is just not ready yet, in the Alpha.

CSA Captain

Oh really? I would have thought that would have been very simple but then again I know very little on the subject of game creation. Must one become more accustomed with my left hand being on an unknown part of the keyboard? I must tred new territory but I do so reluctantly! Hopefully one day my hand can return, home to where it belongs.
    Last edited by N.O.X Cooperative; 07-18-2017 at 08:09 PM.