Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood and Gore

Cool Blood and Gore

Hey Guys, I was wondering since this game is all about realism will it have realistic damage? For example let's say I aim at a person and shot him in the leg, will that person limp or not be able to run, or if I aim at a person's head with a cannon, will that knock his head off? And along with that is it possible to get an arm or a leg amputated?

We will be featuring some sort of wound system and about detachable limbs, we have considered it and will definately look more into it .

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    We will be featuring some sort of wound system and about detachable limbs, we have considered it and will definately look more into it .
    That is fantastic, this would really add more realism. I also forgot to mention if there will be any type of bullet wound shown, for example I shoot a guy in the head, will I see a blood spot on his face or anywhere I aim and hit?

living in germany sucks. reason: as soon as a game gets a bit gory, its cut or censored or banned. so if you do make it gory, could you implement that as a free downloadable "Gorepack" that no officials have to know about? would be awesome!
    Mr Sulu, energize!

USA Captain

Wouldn't a blood off/on option be okay?

nope. in germany they bann stuff like that straight away. or make you cut it and i find it very hard to undo those cencor thingys. i think its the same in austrailia too. to my knowledge they have just as retarded rules concerning game violence as germany. so i would REALLY appriciate something like the downloadable gore pack
    Mr Sulu, energize!

Sucks to be german.Here not gives a flying f*ck about games and gore.Age is the only thing stoping 5 year olds playing games like fallout 3,AvP and gears of war xD

It's still far out, but when we get it implemented we'll look into how to bend the rules a bit for you guys.

- Trusty

Its very much appriciated Sir Trusty
    Mr Sulu, energize!

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    This reminds me at Red orchestra 2 do you guys mean like that ?