Thread: a good advise

USA Captain

a good advise

Strong recommendation menu to add a borderless maximized mode
    Last edited by cheeyeah; 07-30-2017 at 02:09 AM.

?? you mean fullscreen?

My game is running in full screen every time.

Please... you have been told so much times that you should stop opening for each "one phrase question" a new f*** thread...

Just go to:
    Alpha Forum
    Alpha Bug reports
    and there you search a thread where your question fit in.

And than a good advice... stop with this sort of questions... one sentence with a very bad english grammar... For me, english is not my motherlanguage aswell... but I try at least to make understandable sentences...

USA General of the Army

Here is some good advice, stop spamming out new threads and cluttering the forums.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by cheeyeah View Post
    It is strongly recommended that option to add the choice of maximize window without a border.
    I don't have a border, must be on your end.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Crabesquash View Post
    ?? you mean fullscreen?

Please... you have been told so much times that you should stop opening for each "one phrase question" a new f*** thread...

Just go to:
    Alpha Forum
    Alpha Bug reports
    and there you search a thread where your question fit in.

And than a good advice... stop with this sort of questions... one sentence with a very bad english grammar... For me, english is not my motherlanguage aswell... but I try at least to make understandable sentences...
    I have reorganized the language, you mean that the specific problem should be found in the directory instead of a single post, which makes BBS confusing and clear

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

As others have said, make sure to use the search function to see if your suggestion or question has already been brought up in another thread. Only make a new thread when its necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabesquash View Post
    ?? you mean fullscreen?

I believe he is referring to a windowless bordered mode which some people prefer to full screen.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Rithal View Post
    As others have said, make sure to use the search function to see if your suggestion or question has already been brought up in another thread. Only make a new thread when its necessary.

I believe he is referring to a windowless bordered mode which some people prefer to full screen.
    My game usually starts windowed, then I ALT + ENTR to expand it to fullscreen.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    When I could get in to play I was always in window mode. Many of these "advises" come from a simple not reading all the menu options.