Thread: The 2nd Gerorgian Recon OP's

CSA Captain

The 2nd Gerorgian Recon OP's

Finally got a few of my guys online for one of the events, too bad it was only 3 of us. It was good seeing organized companies there . The amount of people from the 1st Tex was wild, with at least 50 percent of the men from some texas company.

Despite there being only 3 of us Georgians we decided we would be best utilized as skirmishers. Moving like snakes in the grass we infiltrated the Reb church , took our time and took out the entire Reb line paving the way for a swift take over of the Rebel Position. We thought we wouldn't get anywhere, But we single handedly turned the tide of the battle.

My obs and mic settings were a little wonky due to me switching Hard drives recently . so sorry about the substandard quality and mic spikes , but here's a look into the battle.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/164795316

Defiantly look forward to getting more guys together and leading a full platoon in one of the events. and playing on the the glorious Southern side like i truly was meant to.

CSA Captain

Traitor deserted to the yanks
    2Lt. Obadiah Peyton. 2nd Georgia Infantry Company G

Ancestors:
    Major Charles S Peyton - 19th Virginia Infantry
    John Daniel Belcher - 13th Georgia Infantry
    Elijah Clark Belcher - 47th Georgia Infantry
    William Hughes - 7th Wisconsin Infantry
    Cpt. Thomas J Peyton - Fry's Company, Virginia Light Artillery

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Traitor deserted to the yanks
    I fight with tenacity no matter what. but unfortunately we were forced into yank uniforms for this event.

CSA Major General

actually what you guys did is not too hard to accomplish as the game sits today, glad you had fun but it happens all the time. and actually happened all night that night, a small group would get behind us using ts or what ever and we were a mixed group of folks with only local coms in game and many folks not fighting at all. but it was as always fun... tho frustrating to have so so many small groups getting behind you over and over. (your group was not the only one)
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.