Thread: Confederate NCO Bugs

CSA Captain

Confederate NCO Bugs

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or if any of this is as Intended or what but I figured i would mention it.

When I spawn in as an NCO under the 2nd Georgia I often spawn with my Rifle bugged on the ground where it can be loaded and fired only from that spot. Or ill spawn in with an Officers Pistol and sword but the uniform of a Sgt. Major. Only about 30-40 percent of the time will your Uniform will correctly show as an NCO and you spawn with a working long rifle. Not to mention the Uniforms change continuously when you spawn as the 2nd Georgia , but this could be normal throughout the entire confederate ranks but as I only play the 2nd Georgia I'm not positive.

I can get a video , but its common enough that I'm sure its not needed.

Sgt. Major's having swords/pistols is intended.
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

CSA Captain

until we can actually choose what rank and weapon we want to use, it will be random
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    until we can actually choose what rank and weapon we want to use, it will be random
    Well the rank is suppose to be what rank you are in the company tool when that is added to the game

- Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle422 View Post
    Well the rank is suppose to be what rank you are in the company tool when that is added to the game

- Kyle
    Just on special "company" servers. You are still able to choose your rank, like we showcased in our UI field report.

On topic: Every regiment has 4 NCO options at the moment. You randomly spawn in as Corporal, Sergeant, First Sergeant or Sergeant Major (Revolver)
    Last edited by Hinkel; 08-08-2017 at 08:25 AM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Just on special "company" servers. You are still able to choose your rank, like we showcased in our UI field report.

On topic: Every regiment has 4 NCO options at the moment. You randomly spawn in as Corporal, Sergeant, First Sergeant or Sergeant Major (Revolver)
    Ok awesome. So then the only real issue is the rifle glitching out on the ground then. Which I'm sure will be fixed eventually

Thanks for the info everyone.