Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting Companies.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    I agree with this. People forming any unit organization should allow intending recruits come to them and not try to suck manpower from other already formed units. This is in bad taste.

Speaking of unprofessional tact ... that you feel a need to have to yank people from preexisting units is just poor very unprofessional behavior. Also your tone of language here is also very indicative of an unprofessional approach since no such language was taken against yourself.
    He was talking to Hairy when he said that bud, not me. Hairy edited his comment. I'm not yanking anything from anyone.
    Col. Ulysses S. Grant
    7th Ohio Infantry Regiment
    Regimental Commander, U.S. Army

[B]
    Personal Service Record
    3 years active duty as a 68W(Combat Medic)
    1st Stryker Brigade, 4th Infantry Division
    299BEB, HHC

CPL., U.S. Army

The reason why you are getting all of these comments are:
    1. You do not ask members of someone else's Company, Division, ... to join you at all. This shows other people that you are lazy and unable to recruit your own personnel yourself.
    2. Then when other people tell you that they don't appreciate that you've asked their Captains, ... to join your Divison or Company, whatever it is. You get really cocky and in the process you offend them even more.

You could have just said, 'sorry, my bad I've made a mistake. It won't happen again'.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMonk View Post
    1. You do not ask members of someone else's Company, Division, ... to join you at all. This shows other people that you are lazy and unable to recruit your own personnel yourself.
    2. Then when other people tell you that they don't appreciate that you've asked their Captains, ... to join your Divison or Company, whatever it is. You get really cocky and in the process you offend them even more.

You could have just said, 'sorry, my bad I've made a mistake. It won't happen again'.
    I concur.

USA Captain

You're right. It also it isn't really a good idea to first make a thread and then ask some companys to join. It's much more usefull to have already 1 or 2 companys behind you. That is also better so you can show that already some companys trust you.

Greetings from Germany
    Max Petersen

USA General of the Army

Here here Mr. Smith! I worked my ass off to get the 42nd to its current spot and I will not have some upstart then declare on of my companies as his. I am still pretty annoyed and the lack of any regret from Sweezy is staggering.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sweezy View Post
    I respect your viewpoint and I understand where you are coming from, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try. I totally respect constructive criticism and I appreciate all of yalls input, but I don't see the need for the shit talking comments. It's pretty unprofessional, learn some tact.
    Interesting way to say this after wanting to steal companies from other regiments/battalions
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Brigadier General

Basically you need to watch your rasclart mouth before I starting swinging nigga. Dont make me a drop a diss track wasteman. Put some respek on our names boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Etherton View Post
    Basically you need to watch your rasclart mouth before I starting swinging nigga. Dont make me a drop a diss track wasteman. Put some respek on our names boy.
    Not sure the mods will like that, but it gave me a chuckle!
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Here here Mr. Smith! I worked my ass off to get the 42nd to its current spot and I will not have some upstart then declare on of my companies as his. I am still pretty annoyed and the lack of any regret from Sweezy is staggering.
    Brave stop lying! We all know the best and only way to form a company/regiment...(insert what you want) is to steal members/companies...(insert what you want). You did it, etherton and hairy did it also I xD (greetings to FSE community)

It's the best, friendliest and likeliest way in and for a community

P.S. if you are rude when trying to steal what ever and be rude to people who be critical you get a +5 Bonus on your recruitment and a +15 on relationship to others in the community

*Sarcasm off*
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    Brave stop lying! We all know the best and only way to form a company/regiment...(insert what you want) is to steal members/companies...(insert what you want). You did it, etherton and hairy did it also I xD (greetings to FSE community)

It's the best, friendliest and likeliest way in and for a community

P.S. if you are rude when trying to steal what ever and be rude to people who be critical you get a +5 Bonus on your recruitment and a +15 on relationship to others in the community

*Sarcasm off*
    I made the 69th legitimate after I disbanded the Union Army on N&S no member's or companies were stolen. They all decided to follow me. Although Bravescot did steal the 3rdUS from me ya cunt