Thread: Hopeful for a later start time for weekend events.

USA Captain

Hopeful for a later start time for weekend events.

Hey everyone, i may or may not be the only one, but i cant make the 20:00 events that are scheduled. This is due to my family comming first. By the time everyone is in bed and all, its close to 22:00, or 10 pm EST. So if there are any others out there on the late night gaming schedule, could we possibly start our events at a later time so we can play some full skirmish servers? Hope all is well guys

CSA Major

I'm down for this, more so for the week days as well since I work second shift until 2300. By the time I get home there's not too many people on, some drilling here and there sometimes.

USA Captain

Yea im game for week nights too for sure

CSA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    I'm down for this, more so for the week days as well since I work second shift until 2300. By the time I get home there's not too many people on, some drilling here and there sometimes.
    I might also be up for this periodically. If I knew more people were itching to either drill or skirmish (more so the prior so that the later could improve), I'd probably be around more often. Right now, I've missed the last few, but I was drilling with a group from GA (I think it was 50th GA or 5th GA). They've been very nice and accomidating and willing to have people along, but have gone from 2 days a week to 1 day a week.
    Civil War Ancestors:

CSA Major

No reason us night owls can't start drilling too with each other, unit or not. I'm down for drilling, having a skirmish or even just hanging out. Had some good times just roaming the drill camp maps and telling stories.

USA Captain

Yea..i hope this could work..im relatively new, with no civil war command experience. So if they is anyone willing to donate time into maybe start with some drill.

CSA Captain

I get why you would want that but its a solid no from me.

The event usually goes for two matches, Both usually lasting for around 40 mins. And people still continue to play afterwards . So play afterwards. and keep the server full. Or organize/join events that are at different times to ensure you can play with more ppl.

The start time is the latest it can be while still managing to get a few EU players on. You got to understand its usually 2 am for the EU players when the Georges corner match starts. If anything we should move it earlier and not later to ensure more EU USA companies can play. Then it finally wouldn't be 80 percent CSA Companies with some of us trying to fight on the Union to Even it out.

USA Captain

Yea i get that too for the EU guys especially...maybe i was going for more NA base. Maybe trying to tag along might work....would like to be involved in a full match/server ...usually ill get on and there are 10-15 people or so. But thats seems to die out quick ..most likely due to the amount of time they have played already