Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th Alabama Volunteers "Red Right Hand" - 2nd Battalion - Co. H & K"

USA Major

Happy new year to everyone, 4 months ago we started as a small unit of 2 people, now we have 150+ people in out steam group over 120 people in the company tool and 20+ people on events outgrowing all the older units, I would like to thank everyone of the 6th Alabama especially the old guard who has been here since the beginning, it is good to see how we are more of a community now, playing all kinds of games. Hoping the new ear will only bring us more good fortune!

~Timo
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

CSA Captain

Hello I'm Very interested in joining this regiment, I am very keen to learn history on the civil war.
    I have discord and I am active on the game,
    I have applied to join your steam group and I live in the UK (So I speak very good English)

USA Major

Thank you for your interest in our group, I sent you a freinds request and added you to our steam group!
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

Hey I saw some videos of you guys on the youtubs and wanted to join your regiment since it seems to be pretty dominant and aggressive in the game. I have discord and live in central US time zone. Thanks!

USA Major

I have accepted your request to join on the steam group, also send you a freinds request. Thank you for your interest hope to see you with us soon!
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

USA Major

Nice pictures Poot, hope to see you on more in the future and take some more of those!
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

Hi Timo,
    Interested in joining your company. Have played a few first person shooters but I will be right out there and honest grand strat, RPG, RTS, and team based MMO's have always been more my thing. Definitely want to find a company and work as real unit out there rather than Rambo away as I just wouldn't be that good at it. I will apply but just wanted to be out there that my background is definitely not first person shooters, but really eager to get good at this game with it's different engine and mechanic's.

USA Major

I would be very glad to have you, I have sent you a PM on both the forum and the company tool.
    Last edited by Timo420; 01-17-2018 at 11:23 AM.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

72ndPA
    Good luck 6th AL !