Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antietam Living History

CSA Major

I will also be in Gettysburg this weekend in front of the Heritage Center if anyone is in the area.

CSA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    I will also be in Gettysburg this weekend in front of the Heritage Center if anyone is in the area.
    Nice, I was just up there this past weekend. Not at the battlefield per say, my wife wanted to shop at the Gettysburg Outlets. But we drove through Gettysburg and over to the Sachs Covered Bridge, to let our puppy roam around a bit. It's not out of the question for me to show up this weekend. What will you be involved with in front of the Heritage Center? I know exactly where it located. I mostly see Union soldiers there! I normally watch the blacksmith that's there sometimes.
    Civil War Ancestors:

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by dmurray6 View Post
    What will you be involved with in front of the Heritage Center? I know exactly where it located. I mostly see Union soldiers there! I normally watch the blacksmith that's there sometimes.
    Myself and my friend will be hanging out with the 24th North Carolina, just setting up our camp as a display for the weekend. It'll neat to sleep on the battlefield Saturday night. I'll be getting there Saturday morning and heading home Sunday evening. I've only seen Union troops there as well, it's time to change it up some.