Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: TKing and Drill Disruptions By Union Company Members

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post
    I just caught that you quoted me...The bold part is the part you used to try and make a point. But if you had used my whole quote you would have caught that I was talking to Bravescot and implying that we need to set the tone....as in we need to set the example....and do the right thing. Also meaning that I hold my people to a high standard...or they are booted/kicked out of the company. I tell all of my guys and they will quote me on this; "I would rather have 10 active guys that don't cause problems and are high quality than 100+ guys who are inactive or have bad attitudes"
    Yeah I quoted you. There is the option to do this so I use it. And I quoted your whole text. I personally don't need to cut something out.
    Beef.jpg

There is a screenshot of it.

but the point is, why do you thing you and the 42nd should set the tone, because you think that your comapny is one of the best. But you can't judge it. Because there is no list of the best companys. As well I could say the 52ndNY is one of the best companys. Does this make it true? I also can say that our men are very good disciplined. All of our men are active. (this is actually true because all them before beeing promoted to private have to do a job interveiw otherwise they would get kicked after 3 weeks of just beeing in the roster.) Should we also now set the tone? Not really.

Greetings from Germany.
    Max Petersen

USA General of the Army

Please don't bring the 42ndPA into this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Krause View Post
    Very nice of you to offend. I appreciate it, but that just shows me and everyone else that you're out of arguments.

A little tip by the way. In a discussion it isn't advisible to give such comments. It isn't good for your credibility.

You have to care. Because it is a fact that this is a game and not the real military. And offending my friend is useless so please let this non sense away of this discussion.

But in your post:

I underlined it where you said that. It literally says that you think that your company is one of the best ones. And elite means the best ones.
    So let's keep it on.

This is correct. It is right to treat that name with reverence. But you always forget that it is a game. If somebody who is in a company do something very very wrong, he doesn't do this in the name of the company. He does this on his own. And my friend how do you want to look over every action of your members. i personally think if one of your members goes now online start WoR and start screaming that all guys who play this game are *****. You don't have controll over it. And if you now want to say that you know your men. Thats mostly wrong. You don't know them. I don't know my OC either, because this here is virtual. I only hear his voice. I never met him personal. So I don't really know him. This is a fact. Maybe you are one of those companys, who are RL friends and all bought this game. But this would be unlikely.

Wow my friend, you want to tell me that I'm not allowed to discuss this with you because I'm German? Is this what you want to tell me? Maybe it is interesting for you, that also germans fight in the american civil war. And one of the biggest german regiments is the 52ndNY. You can google it. There are also I think 3 german generals who fought in the civil war so. So I'm also allowed on military point of view to discuss with you. And I can tell you what you can compare and what you can't compare because it is a fact that you can't compare because you don't know whats all behind the scenes in the companys. You DON'T know that because you can jsut the see the front of it. You just see that they have a lot of people the use tactics and so on. You don't know which of those massiv amounts of people in the company tool, are inactive, don't have the game. So I recomment that you stop doing a list of the best companys, because you don't see whats behind the scenes.

Greetings from Germany.

P.S.: I allowed my self to let the thing with the devs out of comment. Because they already know that they do a good job and for this discussing it is completly unimportant.
    Germany!

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    I hereby officially bring in the 42nd PA, your welcome

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Max Krause View Post
    Very nice of you to offend. I appreciate it, but that just shows me and everyone else that you're out of arguments.

A little tip by the way. In a discussion it isn't advisible to give such comments. It isn't good for your credibility.

You have to care. Because it is a fact that this is a game and not the real military. And offending my friend is useless so please let this non sense away of this discussion.

But in your post:

I underlined it where you said that. It literally says that you think that your company is one of the best ones. And elite means the best ones.
    So let's keep it on.

This is correct. It is right to treat that name with reverence. But you always forget that it is a game. If somebody who is in a company do something very very wrong, he doesn't do this in the name of the company. He does this on his own. And my friend how do you want to look over every action of your members. i personally think if one of your members goes now online start WoR and start screaming that all guys who play this game are *****. You don't have controll over it. And if you now want to say that you know your men. Thats mostly wrong. You don't know them. I don't know my OC either, because this here is virtual. I only hear his voice. I never met him personal. So I don't really know him. This is a fact. Maybe you are one of those companys, who are RL friends and all bought this game. But this would be unlikely.

Wow my friend, you want to tell me that I'm not allowed to discuss this with you because I'm German? Is this what you want to tell me? Maybe it is interesting for you, that also germans fight in the american civil war. And one of the biggest german regiments is the 52ndNY. You can google it. There are also I think 3 german generals who fought in the civil war so. So I'm also allowed on military point of view to discuss with you. And I can tell you what you can compare and what you can't compare because it is a fact that you can't compare because you don't know whats all behind the scenes in the companys. You DON'T know that because you can jsut the see the front of it. You just see that they have a lot of people the use tactics and so on. You don't know which of those massiv amounts of people in the company tool, are inactive, don't have the game. So I recomment that you stop doing a list of the best companys, because you don't see whats behind the scenes.

Greetings from Germany.

P.S.: I allowed my self to let the thing with the devs out of comment. Because they already know that they do a good job and for this discussing it is completly unimportant.
    In what world do you think I am trying to insult you? I am saying that you may be a kid as well when you needlessly cited that one of my lieutenants is a kid...when you have no idea what his age is.

You are right that I do not have control over people's actions, but I do have control whether I retain them as a part of my company due to their acts. That's is what accountability means.

As far as this just being a game goes, again you are right BUT again in my previous response, leadership within companies has the responsibility to hold people that represent them to a higher standard. When you say that your guys are responsible for their own actions and let them keep your company tag then by default they represent you...and if you do nothing about it then by default again, you support what they do. It is that simple.

And no me saying that we hold ourselves to a higher standard does not imply we are elite, it implies that I am familiar with the other company and my own. I am unsure of what your major malfunction in understanding that is.

People of German decent fighting for the union is not my concern, especially if nobody here is being disrespectful to the black, gold, and red

What is my concern is how people ORGANIZED into a group represent the dignity of a company.

As far as my credibility goes...I will AGAIN emphasize that I am not here to garner your respect. I am here to take care of my guys when there is an issue. And that is what I am doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    My apologies. I was mentioning your unit to you saying that we do hold our guys accountable and that by doing that we set the example.
    Last edited by F. L. Villarreal; 08-30-2017 at 04:29 PM.

. The 6th LA has some wonderful leadership and they are NOT one of the two main companies that are a major problem. The problem here are two federal groups disrupting a drill and one of those doing it being a 1SG within that company. If the 42ndPA, 55thNY, 68thNY, 6thLA (whom quickly responded politely) and 1stTX amongst some other unnamed units can conduct themselves with decorum inside the servers and on the forums than so can everyone else..
    I appreciate the kind words Major, and I have received the names of the two guys who had the accidental TKs from your Captain, will address the situation. Its not a hard thing, nor does it take more than 2 seconds to say sorry in the team chat. Its just a respect thing, thanks again for bringing this to my attention. Best of luck with your company sir and I hope to see you again in the Sunday NA events in the future.
    Last edited by PAIOLETTI; 08-31-2017 at 04:14 AM.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Update on this issue,My name is Charjamex(Petter Rafferty) 1st Lt of the 51stNY regiment company A. I have spoken to Major Villareal in person on their team speak and have resolved the issue. Disciplinary action will be taken at this time in the case of the 1st Sgt. on behalf of the 51st I want to apologize for this behavior in hoping it will not, in fact wont ever happen again. As a WoR community we need to help each other out with these things and contact the appropriate people asap so things of this nature can be wiped from the servers. Thank you for your time and again our sincerest apologies,
    signatur.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Charjamex; 08-31-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Update on this issue,My name is Charjamex(Petter Rafferty) 1st Lt of the 51stNY regiment company A. I have spoken to Major Villareal in person on their team speak and have resolved the issue. Disciplinary action will be taken at this time in the case of the 1st Sgt. on behalf of the 51st I want to apologize for this behavior in hoping it will not, in fact wont ever happen again. As a WoR community we need to help each other out with these things and contact the appropriate people asap so things of this nature can be wiped from the servers. Thank you for your time and again our sincerest apologies,

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Charjamex View Post
    The issue has been resolved. This is all water under the bridge and I am confident that this will only make the community better.

The issue has been resolved. This is all water under the bridge and I am confident that this will only make the community better.
    I am so happy that THIS makes the community better

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCarolina View Post
    I am so happy that THIS makes the community better
    Aww poor guy...did you feel left out?

We will make sure and include you next time.