Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 21st North Carolina Company A

CSA Major

Thanks Cpl. Foster! Long Live the Confederacy!

Thanks Saris, Yeah, you could see my captain, Cpt. Vaesen. I unfortunately missed that first go of that map, but that second go of that map was amazing. Thanks for recording, it always helps out the community. Cheers!

CSA Major

The 21st N.C.A was here for that map, and that was a fast one, but it was bloody brutal and quick. Thanks to Saris for recording it, and cheers to the 1st Texas.

CSA Major

21st North Carolina Company A

As an update, the 21st. N.C. Company A. Is looking for active and good members. We are looking for deticated players, to help build this unit. If anyone is currently for a unit the 21st North Carolina Co. A would be happy to accept you.

To join, or to receive more details, add 21st.NC(A)]Cpt.Vaesen on steam.
    See you on the battlefield!

Just curious if you guys have a discord. Looking to join a unit from North Carolina. Since in reality I am a North Carolina Tarheel

CSA Major

I'd love to join this battalion, as I was born and raised in North Carolina. I also had family die for the Confederacy and my father and brother are members of "Sons of the Confederacy". One of my ancestors is Eli R. Eury from the 42nd Regiment North Carolina Infantry - C Company (M230 Roll 12)

I am in the War of Rights closed Alpha, so I could start to play with the group immediately. My background in FPS games goes all the way back to the days of DOS (pre-Windows 95), with games like Jedi Knight Dark Forces, Doom, Wolfenstein, etc. I am a former IT lead for multiple companies, including Lowe's HQ and North Carolina State Government, specializing in hardware.

I ran my first FPS clan in 2003 for the first COD game (the only one I liked from that series, ever). I am a website owner and author, specializing in audio. I have been a forum moderator for a half dozen sites over the years including Guru3D, VideoCardz.com, Thirdgen.org, XtremeSystems, etc.

Please let me know if there is something I should read before joining, like if there is a sign up document or similar. BTW, I volunteered in the company tool already.
    Early in the war, a Union squad closed in on a single ragged Confederate and he obviously didn't own any slaves. He couldn't have much interest in the constitution or anything else. They asked him, "What are you fighting for?". The private replied "I'm fighting because you're down here!" - Shelby Foote

Owner and Operator of www.HallmanLabs.com

My WoR Photo Album

One of my ancestors in the Confederacy: Eli R. Eury - 42nd NC Infantry

CSA Major

Thanks for the invite! I look forward to meeting the members.
    Early in the war, a Union squad closed in on a single ragged Confederate and he obviously didn't own any slaves. He couldn't have much interest in the constitution or anything else. They asked him, "What are you fighting for?". The private replied "I'm fighting because you're down here!" - Shelby Foote

Owner and Operator of www.HallmanLabs.com

My WoR Photo Album

One of my ancestors in the Confederacy: Eli R. Eury - 42nd NC Infantry

United we are stronger. United we stand and united we win!

Good luck!

For The Confederasah