Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What battlefields would you like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by David Dire View Post
    Possibly an unpopular choice, but... The Wilderness. I think the chaos would be amazingly fun.
    and the fire!

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Never say never but that is certainly not a priority for us at all. Expect other, lesser known/celebrated conflicts if we ever do anything else. (we're quite happy with the civil war!)

- Trusty
    lesser known conflicts huh
    emu-war-part-of-the-great-depression-date-1932-location-14267809.jpg
    Emu war please
    "Better dead than reb"- Someone probably

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rebeldestroyer View Post
    the Great Emu War
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

i know its hard to..buuut. perhaps exclusively for a couple of maps i would love to see Alamo or Custer vs the Native americans

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    One word........WATERLOO!
    And that, the moment they release modding tools I can see someone trying it, a few reskins and a Map of Waterloo and you've got the start of it there.

CSA Brigadier General

Cold Harbor, Petersburg area of operations (1st & 2nd Peterburg, the Crater, Fort Stedman etc.), Fredericksburg, Gettysburg, Charleston area of operations (Fort Sumter, Fort Wagner, Grimball's Landing etc.), Hampton Roads, Atlanta Campaign, sieges of Nashville, New Mexico Campaign.

Maybe Operation Market Garden (as a joke map) since it occurred on the same day as the Battle of Antietam and shares a lot in common with the Confederate invasion of Maryland terms of how it transpired (both were daring offensives intended to be a knockout blow that ended in near total disaster). And who doesn't want to be a Confederate sharpshooter decapitating enemy troopers with a Whitworth from a Dutch windmill?

onward georgians battle of fredericksburg.jpg
    Hit that Subscribe Button

https://www.youtube.com/user/360Nomad

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Every single major AND minor conflict in the ACW before it considers any other era.

And I believe the developers have already stated, 'No mod tools will be available.'

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Closest is Amazons Lumberyard thing, can't get a subscription to CE3 on Steam anymore

I imagine there'd be weird Sync issues if I made a Map with Lumberyard, or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Every single major AND minor conflict in the ACW before it considers any other era.

And I believe the developers have already stated, 'No mod tools will be available.'
    Nope.

We've stated mod support isn't a priority at the moment but we'd like to support it in the future.

We've been in talks with Crytek a bit regarding it (engine license stuff) and we're certain we make it work one way or another.. when, however, is another matter...

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by R21 View Post
    Closest is Amazons Lumberyard thing, can't get a subscription to CE3 on Steam anymore

I imagine there'd be weird Sync issues if I made a Map with Lumberyard, or am I wrong?
    We use CRYENGINE 5. It is freely available to anyone with an optional "pay what you want" method of giving Crytek a bit of payment for their hard work.

- Trusty