Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Craziest thing you would like to add

Craziest thing you would like to add

Ok, i might be High when i writte this.

Im a huge fan of a Horror tabletop RPG called Deadlands, a game where the civil war is still going on.
    In deadlands theres this thing called "The Black Regiment" (Basically, an army of Undead soldiers from either the conferacy or union which sole purpouse is to attack either side and prolong the war).

Now, i think it would be cool to have a special map for Halloween events in which one of the faction's skins are modeled after the Black Regiment (Basically Ravenant soldiers..zombie skins with tattered clothes, blood, exposed bones etc... wearing the remains of their uniforms and holding their rifles in their dead cold hands) in which the map is any of the battelfields, night time with a red moon rising.
    System wise, it woudn't change in any details. only adding a Horror Paint Job over what's been already made. Not asking for the "undead" soldiers to withstand more pain or anything, just a paint job for halloween.

BlackRegiment.jpg
    Last edited by Crowley; 09-04-2017 at 09:36 AM.

CSA Major

Why?
    What a waste of development time.

The 'craziest' thing I would like to see would be a functional and playable courier class.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Why?
    What a waste of development time.

The 'craziest' thing I would like to see would be a functional and playable courier class.
    tfw some SUPER COOL MODERATOR's crazy suggestion is what all the bureaucracy brigades actually want
    Last edited by Stalin; 09-04-2017 at 02:19 PM.

CSA Major

I don't know about bureaucracy brigades but I have spent too many long hours playing Scourge of War for the itch not to disappear.

USA Captain

A "crazy" thing I would like is very detailed artillery gameplay where every aspect of firing and maintaining a cannon is modeled and has to be done individually. also, I would want things like ramming or cleaning the barrel will be able to be done at different speeds depending on how hard you mash the spacebar making it feel exhausting just like in real life. Or, if that's not something the devs want to do maybe 3 different "speed options" for the process of loading a cannon that all drain a differenet amount of stamina, Also, making a mistake should warrant a swift explosion of the breech and the killing of some crew members
    Last edited by rebeldestroyer; 09-04-2017 at 05:30 PM.
    "Better dead than reb"- Someone probably

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by rebeldestroyer View Post
    Also, making a mistake should warrant a swift explosion of the breech and the killing of some crew members
    Yes please!

Depends on the gun. I know there was an instance where an infantrymen helped a crew load their gun, and accidentally put two charges of canister into the gun, powder, projectile and all. Miraculously the gun survived firing this, and was used the rest of the battle. This was a Napoleon, though, possibly a parrot would have blown.
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

USA 1st Lieutenant

My craziest thing I want to see in War of Rights? A flamethrower, limited to the Union side only.

Best,
    Dman979
    Last edited by Dman979; 09-05-2017 at 10:11 PM.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

A mode like the Sims where you live as a farmer, then the war comes and fucks all your sht up.

CSA Captain

The Craziest thing eh?

Fort Assaults/Defense.
    WHY? Because you'd have to survive the horrors of such fort conflicts such as Fort Fisher, Fort Wagner, Fort Donelson, Fort Vicksburg, Fort Macon and oh yes even Fort Pillow. Imagine the carnage, coordination and much more to be involved when defending or even assaulting said fort and outskirt pickets.