Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Craziest thing you would like to add

CSA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    The whole entire eastern half of the continental USA and make us as players have to march from battle to battle!!!
    LOL, retired A.P.? That would at least meet my desire to play WoR as a Minecraft-like game. Marching, setting up camp, foraging wood for campfires, etc.
    Civil War Ancestors:

CSA Major

Actually, that isn't such a bad idea, in a crazy kind of way^

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    I believe you have stumbled in to the wrong game for this Grimner.
    To be fair, the Civil War saw re implementation of the grenade. It wasnt eidespread at all, but notable.
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

CSA Captain

FORT ASSAULTS/DEFENSE

Come on lads, ya know you'd love to see a Fort Fisher or Fort Pillow in the mix.

CSA Major

The whole entire eastern half of the continental USA and make us as players have to march from battle to battle!!!
    I support and second this "crazy" idea.

CSA Captain

Like a Campaign Map, to track the Battles In Order? Additionally, alternative scenarios where Generals can change the historically done actions and alternatively defeat the enemy. I say that so imagine if CSA wins the 1862 Maryland Campaign and can now think of assaulting Washington D.C.

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Stuart View Post
    Like a Campaign Map, to track the Battles In Order? Additionally, alternative scenarios where Generals can change the historically done actions and alternatively defeat the enemy. I say that so imagine if CSA wins the 1862 Maryland Campaign and can now think of assaulting Washington D.C.
    No, a 1:1 recreation of the entire Eastern Seaboard. Forces spawn in their state capitals.

This would encourage players to play conservatively, and treat each life as their only one. It would also encourage dedicated logistics players, who would have the option to command a team of mules, be the engineer on a locomotive, or run blockades from England.

Come to think of it, I'd like to see the game uninstall itself after each death, and you have to pay full price for it again to play again.

Best,
    Dman979

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Dman979 View Post
    No, a 1:1 recreation of the entire Eastern Seaboard. Forces spawn in their state capitals.

This would encourage players to play conservatively, and treat each life as their only one. It would also encourage dedicated logistics players, who would have the option to command a team of mules, be the engineer on a locomotive, or run blockades from England.

Come to think of it, I'd like to see the game uninstall itself after each death, and you have to pay full price for it again to play again.

Best,
    Dman979
    That's absurd I am not paying 70 again and such after a death at the end of the day it's a video game and not reality. But I'm not spawning in Montgomery, to march from there to Richmond and then on to the battle you know how many days it'd take to just get to my destination? Weeks, and by that time the battles would be long over. Additionally, why not just a campaign map featuring battles from that specific campaign with alternative scenarios encouraged for the Confederate & Union sides. It's good enough to work.

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Stuart View Post
    That's absurd
    Isn't that the point of this thread?
    Best,
    Dman979

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by dman979 View Post
    no, a 1:1 recreation of the entire eastern seaboard. Forces spawn in their state capitals.

This would encourage players to play conservatively, and treat each life as their only one. It would also encourage dedicated logistics players, who would have the option to command a team of mules, be the engineer on a locomotive, or run blockades from england.

Come to think of it, i'd like to see the game uninstall itself after each death, and you have to pay full price for it again to play again.

Best,
    dman979
    i like it!

clap.gif

smiley_salute.gif