Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem receiving CD key

Quote Originally Posted by Claymatzi View Post
    Still waiting...
    Never do PayPal again!
    Can't believe this is 2018
    I’m sorry but it is out of our hands. You’ve paid via PayPal using the eCheck option. When doing so PayPal takes 3-5 days to process the transaction.

- Trusty

See you this evening--Johnny Reb!!!

I purchased at the Major Level back in April of 2017.. I have sent a couple emails in regarding not receiving my Steam Key, including Paypal transaction ID as well as screenshots of the receipt.

I have checked my spam folders and never received anything. I know its a small studio, and frankly I wasn't trying to be a pest. But I would really like to check the game out.

Quote Originally Posted by AdolphVonPritz View Post
    I purchased at the Major Level back in April of 2017.. I have sent a couple emails in regarding not receiving my Steam Key, including Paypal transaction ID as well as screenshots of the receipt.

I have checked my spam folders and never received anything. I know its a small studio, and frankly I wasn't trying to be a pest. But I would really like to check the game out.
    Hi there!

Please email us your pledge details at contact@warofrights.com and we'll resend the alpha invitational email to you.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Hi there!

Please email us your pledge details at contact@warofrights.com and we'll resend the alpha invitational email to you.

- Trusty
    Thank you- I have sent that in.

Hello
    When i used my paypal account to pay 69 usd for captains pledge i forgot my primary e mail under paypal was an e mail i no longer used because i changed ITS provider recently .
    I realized my mistake to late and i changed the e mail in paypal and deleted the old one.

I reckon you sent the e mail with instructions about how to install the game to the e mail that was primary the the time of the purchase.As i said before i cant acces that mail and hence cant acces your awsome game.

So if you could get back to me on how to fix this i would be very grateful.

Cheers from a croatian fan

(PS : i also sent you an e mail containing the paypal account info ,emails etc)

Ty devs, got the e mail. everything is in order

I have a similiar Issue as NukeCola above, i had messed up my paypal account and forgot to put the L after gmail, so idk if the instructions were sent there or not. I emailed contact@warofrights.com with my predicament and am eagerly awaiting a reply email on how to move forward, on a side note.. i purchased Captains pledge twice

(ps. ok now i sent it to the right place >.<)
    Last edited by Nikz; 03-27-2018 at 03:17 AM.

I haven't received a key, yes I payed for it and yes I have checked my spam folder. The money was taken out of my account.

CSA Major

Please email the address listed above, or send a PM to TrustyJam.
    As far as I am aware, there has recently been a very large despatch of emails (developer diary) and as such the system is a little stacked up.