Thread: 9th GA Cavalry - Fulton Dragoons

Exclamation 9th GA Cavalry - Fulton Dragoons

CALL TO ARMS! THE 9TH GEORGIA CAVALRY COMPANY G. IS MUSTERING A FIGHTING FORCE TO RIVAL ANY IN THE FIELD!

If interested, please add me on Steam, visit our Company Tool, Teamspeak, or add me on Discord.

***War of Rights History***
    9thGa Cav Co G aka Fulton Dragoons was mustered on 2/24/2020 by Zak Argo, Former 1st Lt of 1stGa Co B. A restructuring formed the "FUBAR's Legion" which contained a Georgia Battalion :1st Ga Co A, 1st Ga Co B, Blackshire's Battery, and 9thGa Cav Co G and also a Maine Battalion of 20th ME and 7th ME.
    The Cavalry Troop is designed to function a scouting/skirmishing unit. Operating as a dismounted cavalry unit that would support the Line Regiments.

***REAL HISTORY***
    Cobb's Legion - 9th Cavalry - Co.G Fulton Dragoons
    Formed in Morgan County, Georgia
    The cavalry battalion was expanded first to eight companies, then later to eleven companies before finally being decreased to ten companies. It was re-designated as the 9th Georgia Cavalry, but continued to be called Cobb's Legion. It surrendered at Greensboro, North Carolina, on April 26, 1865.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Congrats!
    Welcome to the CSA!

CSA Captain

Definitely not on an unfeasible helicarrier.
    Good luck to our fellow cavalrymen from the 1st NC.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth." -General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson