Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Alabama Infantry Company A "Mobile Cadets"

After a very long absence in WoR I returned yesterday for the community event. Thanks for picking me up and showing me the ropes! Was great fun.
    Last edited by BoldRover; 03-31-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoldRover View Post
    After a very long absence in WoR I returned yesterday for the community event. Thanks for picking me up and showing me the ropes! Was great fun.
    Very welcome, was fun having you fighting along side us.
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

Thank you for a wonderful event yesterday: 6th Alabama, 18th North Carolina, 1st Louisiana, 95th New York, 52nd New York, 42nd Pennsylvania, everybody who jumped on with us of course my own company 3rd Alabama we might be small at this stage but combining our forces with the 18th NC was a lot of fun. The greatest succes was the friendly vibes on both sides and between each other.
    Last edited by brentcarter; 03-31-2018 at 12:04 PM.

when is the next event?
    without an event it's kinda pointless to log in...

Quote Originally Posted by BoldRover View Post
    when is the next event?
    without an event it's kinda pointless to log in...
    Well plenty of events going during the weekend. But this event... We just planned this first one to see how that would work out. After hearing from all the companies I am sure we will plan more of these maybe once a month? Need to talk it over and maybe other companies are interested to join the next one.

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by brentcarter View Post
    Thank you for a wonderful event yesterday: 6th Alabama, 18th North Carolina, 1st Louisiana, 95th New York, 52nd New York, 42nd Pennsylvania, everybody who jumped on with us of course my own company 3rd Alabama we might be small at this stage but combining our forces with the 18th NC was a lot of fun. The greatest succes was the friendly vibes on both sides and between each other.
    It was a pleasure to kill you rebs

But you were hard to crack. Very nice event!
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

We are striving to provide a very friendly environment in our company. So whatever your level of experience is with games you are welcome here. We have mostly guys that are 25+ in age and have a few guys that are 60+. Now we will accept everybody that is 16+ in age as long as your mature minded and can role-play and act respectful on the drill camp and battlefield. We have people from over the world in our company EU / NA.

We need recruits - Corporals - Sgt's - Officers.

Promotion is a combination of time you are with us - the passion you have for the game (activity in-game and our steamgroup/ webpage) - the qualities you have to play a curtain role/rank. Not everyone can be promoted the majority we need are hard fighting soldiers.

Games we tend to play:
    War of Rights
    Arma III
    Squad
    (soon to be released) Hell Let Loose
    Scourge of War Gettysburg

Hello
    At what time today?

Provided the link the the event thread in a private message. You yourself can visit the event section of this forum

Wonderful event today guys
    3rd Alabama did great and so did all the other companies involved on both sides.