Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Huricane Irma

My cousins live in Florida five minutes away from the water and their house got flooded. Its best to probably not visit until most of the destruction has been cleared up. Just imho!

CSA Major

Everybody who was effected by it, hope they are all safe. God Bless!

Tampa, Florida, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwomen8 View Post
    Is any of you now in Florida?
    I planned a journey to Florida because i have family there
    and i wonder when i can go there without risk.
    I dont have any contact by internet with them so i cant call to them
    Sorry for my English but i am not from your country

Allow at least four weeks for everything to get back to normal, before going to Florida. There are still people in shelters and large numbers of people are still without electricity. In the hardest hit areas, they will be clearing away damage for a long time.

By the way, Tampa here. The eye went through Plant City, a Tampa suburb a few miles east of us. We were without power for 24 hours, but no other problems. We got off lucky. There are still a LOT of stores in the area which haven't opened back up. Schools open again on Monday. Many of them were used as shelters and some were damaged in the storm.

-Irish
    "Forward, Bucktails, there's fun ahead!" -Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Leiper Kane
    The Bucktails were said to be all superior marksmen, and during the first year of the war they distinguished themselves as skirmishers and sharpshooters. -The Gettysburg Daily
    ODonovan on Star Citizen - odonovan1 on World War II Online - Formerly @Power Play on City of Heroes

CSA Captain

Bringing this thread back alive. Some photos before Hurricane Harvey actually hit. My house was actually one of the few who escaped major damage from the flooding. Like 6 out of 100 houses in this area didnt flood. We lost the brown van in the second photo due to flooding when the water level rose.
    IMG_7009[1].JPG
    IMG_7015[1].jpg
    Last edited by Saris; 03-21-2018 at 04:51 AM.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Mother nature is something else...