Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gettysburg Ghosts?

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TheRegulator View Post
    Isnt it funny ... Allmost everybody have a phones with cam's and gopro cams and, never has there been so many posibilities to record stuff. And yet to this date no one has come up with, some valid good recordings of spooky stuff ..

99% of all spooky recordings are fake its CGI Work ... That leaves us with about 1 % who most likely is just errors in the recordings.

I worked some years as a journalist/reporter on a radio station. In that time i produced a broadcast about ghost's. I was allowed to stay over nighte in one of the most hunted Places here in Denmark "Borreby Manor".
    I was equppied at the time with one of the first night vision cams, as i had to go around the big manor in complete Black out after midnighte. I spend all nighte there until daylight broke ... I did not hear or see anything, at all.

The only thing i ever recorded as filmmaker/Producer (Thats what i do now for a living) is an UFO, but i have never shown the recording in puplic ... Because you will never be able to tell if its simply the cam doing odd stuff, or its mirror reflections in the lens, it might even be a fatamorgana ... To my best knowledge ... There are no ghost's nor is there a life after death. Death is the ultimate end, nothing just a Black universe of nothing, like before you where born.
    The human allways seek Things that can provide evidense of such Things, to carm Down thier fear of thier own death. Ohh yes there are a life after death ...

Its like this you have one life, use it at it admost and do good Things, tell the people you love, that you do love them. Because when it goes Black ... Its over.
    ... says the skeptic.

Everyone has their own beliefs about things and some people are 'sensitives' which means they are more sensitive or tuned in with unexplainable phenomenon. If you're a skeptic, and it seems like you are, you are likely not tuned in with this type of stuff so therefore you'd be less likely to have an experience with it. You are going to find a way to debunk anything people bring forward on their phones or cameras right? You can find a somewhat logical explanation for any paranormal phenomenon and explain it with science OR you can believe that what you're seeing is unexplainable and reserve opinion. I think a lot of being a believer vs a skeptic is open-mindedness vs closed-mindedness and it's as much a personality trait as anything else.

It's the "wow... it's possible it could be" vs. "there's no way it could be because I can explain it with science." Neither is good or bad it just is.

I did a mini-documentary in college about the view into mortality, and the possibility of life after death. I interviewed Lorraine Warren and Joe Nickell. Turn on cable on any given night and you might see one of them on; Warren talking about her belief in things, Nickell taking the role of skeptic. If this production and meeting these people taught me anything, it's that people have varying views and both sides should be respected. For you to say every 'spooky' recording is fake is single-minded and your opinion.

The truth is we don't know if we go to black and it's end-game or if there's something more as none of us who are currently alive have gone through the process of death so how would anybody truly know?

It's the great mystery of life and it will be debated always.
    Last edited by Shiloh; 08-05-2018 at 05:33 PM.

USA Captain

Naeee ... It goes Black. But what ever makes your happy

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TheRegulator View Post
    Naeee ... It goes Black. But what ever makes your happy
    Have you died and come back... how do you know?

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    Have you died and come back... how do you know?
    If your dead, and revived ... Then you havent been dead. No dead has ever come back. But your brain will halucinate all kinda stuff when your close to dying. As i said, you can belive anything you like ... Any fairytale will go, as long as it makes your happy. Are you ready for the big Black nothing

Sometimes can dying even be funny ... The British author Oscar Wilde. Lying in his death bed, he looked up at the wall ... His last words where " Ither that wall paper goes ... Or i do"
    Last edited by TheRegulator; 08-05-2018 at 09:04 PM.

USA Captain

Never forget the great sheet ghost charge of Gettysburg

I've always been fascinated by the idea of spirits lingering at these major sites. Sadly, it's extremely hard to sort out real accounts from fake ones.

After that, it just becomes hard to decide whether or not I believe in any of it- though I'd certainly like to.

One day I'll get around to testing a spirit box.

Gettysburg Ghosts are kinda creepy i seen vids its creepy imagining seeing these face to face

I think we can all agree that seeing lingering ghost from the past is kinda creepy when ya think of it

May the soldiers rest in peace who fought that day and lost their lives

Thread encouraged me to buy a spirit box. Going to test it out soon. Curious to see what happens.