Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Mount and blade warband north and south mod

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Well the machine is okay, but for 749 $ i would expect something better...the GTX 745 ( i only heard from that as a card for mobile devices like laptops) is a weak point and the site doesn't say anything about the motherboard...to be honest, i would step away from that machine.

Since you dont want to build your own machine, i would suggest you to search for a local store where you can set up a custom one. Which may cost a little more, but will be more future-assured than that thing....
    Well I have witnessed a 745 run GTA V with very high textures so that has to count for something.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRithal View Post
    Well I have witnessed a 745 run GTA V with very high textures so that has to count for something.
    Just saying that i have never seen or heard about this card in a PC, just laptops...and since there are better cards i would buy those for a new PC, its better to spend some more money now and having peace the next years than save money and regretting it in the near future.

But there are more things, like no motherboard information and no SSD drive....but thats just my opinion
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

Ok thanks for the help

USA Captain

You can easily get a GTX 960 in a computer for that price. Pre built "gaming" computers often comes with an overkill cpu and a very cheap graphics card.

My problem is I don't know how to put those parts into a computer

You can run it fine,

I have old ass PC and I can run most of games on it.
    http://i.imgur.com/WTPcvcZ.png

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Simon445 View Post
    You can run it fine,

I have old ass PC and I can run most of games on it.
    I'm in the same boat on that one. To Caserta, you can probably take your parts to a local computer repair store and pay 30-60 dollars and get them to install it all for you. I have never gone that route but I'm sure its possible.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRithal View Post
    I'm in the same boat on that one. To Caserta, you can probably take your parts to a local computer repair store and pay 30-60 dollars and get them to install it all for you. I have never gone that route but I'm sure its possible.
    Or your build your pc online, we have a shop in Germany who allows custom configuration for PCs. Those guys will then build it for your and ship it to your home...maybe thats an option too ?
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

USA Captain

I read that if you buy all the components at Microcenter they'll build it for you and install OS.

Ok thanks I'll check into that