Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Mount and blade warband north and south mod

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Or your build your pc online, we have a shop in Germany who allows custom configuration for PCs. Those guys will then build it for your and ship it to your home...maybe thats an option too ?
    Yep! We have that here also.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

90% of the people in events for NaS are terribad at melee

True that. Most of the people are....different too

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    True that. Most of the people are....different too
    *Cough* Shaddie *Cough*

NaS is a ton of fun, especially with a good regiment! Events are addicting.
    "I, Philip Kearny, an old soldier, enter my solemn protest against this order for retreat"

"God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me" - Thomas Jackson

"Many men go fishing their entire lives without knowing that it isn't fish they're after" - Henry David Thoreau

I was wondering if any of the developers had a computer that is used but will run games perfect that you would want to sell

Quote Originally Posted by Caserta34 View Post
    I was wondering if any of the developers had a computer that is used but will run games perfect that you would want to sell
    You wouldn't want to buy my ancient gpu. Frankly speaking, I think you've spent way too much time discussing pc specs on this forum. I'd visit a salesperson from a company you like and let the pros guide you. Yes, building your own is cheaper but I certainly wouldn't recommend you doing that.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    You wouldn't want to buy my ancient gpu. Frankly speaking, I think you've spent way too much time discussing pc specs on this forum. I'd visit a salesperson from a company you like and let the pros guide you. Yes, building your own is cheaper but I certainly wouldn't recommend you doing that.

- Trusty
    Ok thanks, I apologize for aggravating I just want to make sure I can get the right computer

You're not aggravating. Just tried saving you some time. You'll end up with a bunch of opinions from here anyway that you'll have to choose from in the end, so why not just take it directly to your preferred dealer?

- Trusty

Go with what the wallet and heart wants. I have a Dell laptop with Intel i3 4 GB's of RAM and it runs perfect.