Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am new help me.

How did you get your forum badge to match what you contributed? I donated and I cant seem to figure it out..

you can get them when the game will be finish
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

USA Captain

I guess my military background is showing, but here are my thoughts:
    1. Without someone in command who can command you have a mob not a company.
    2. Yelling orders in combat is almost essential in order to be heard at times.
    3. This game is the most realistic game of it's type I have seen, strong commands are part of that.
    4. Unless you are in command be ready to respond to any orders that may be spoken...or yelled.
    I'm willing to bet if you follow those orders and work as a team you will enjoy this game.

You have to have confidence in the people in command. Not just whoever picks the officer class first. Integrating the company tool into the game isn't going to do anything. That's the last thing we need to choose leaders. It'd be better now if there was no officer class and let the cream rise to the top rather than perpetual fools taking a nearly worthless class at the ranges the engagement should be happening at and the Alpha testers listening to them religiously
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

I am also new here and would be interesting in doing a company

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by hawker101 View Post
    I am also new here and would be interesting in doing a battery
    Welcome abroad, good to have you here! If you need help with anything feel free to ask.

Cpl. George Anthony
    Gunner

Battery A, 1st New Jersey Light Artillery
    The German Volunteers

Welcome to the game!. Like many others have said attend some events and speak with people that you see in other companies. Do some asking around and see what other people say about companies you may be interested in joining, but be wary as some people may talk bad about a company just do discourage you and get you to join theirs. I suggest focusing on a company that is active and has the right amount of role play you are looking for.

Now for my shameless Company plug...check out the 14th Brooklyn Co B The Red Legged Devils!

Well, I can't post new threads so I hate piggybacking on another.. I have emailed the contact@warofrights.com

email several times, I have pledged and paid through paypal, but I have not recieved a key to download the game. This was several months ago. Im hoping a moderator or someone from the Dev team notices..

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by AdolphVonPritz View Post
    Well, I can't post new threads so I hate piggybacking on another.. I have emailed the contact@warofrights.com

email several times, I have pledged and paid through paypal, but I have not recieved a key to download the game. This was several months ago. Im hoping a moderator or someone from the Dev team notices..
    Odd I have purchased access to the captain tier 3 times without having this issue hope things get resolved soon. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by AdolphVonPritz View Post

Hello,

Please send us a new mail to contact@warofrights.com with your purchase information and we'll help you out.

- Trusty