Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 84th New York Company B (14th Brooklyn)

Yes we are inactive because the community became extremely toxic and no one wanted to stay true to the spirit of the game. Kinda hard to enjoy the game when other company commanders and telling your to fuck off, spouting racial slurs, telling everyone that all other companies suck, and then team killing you if you stand up to them or speak against them. Might come back if it gets better.

Monkey

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by DrumThumpinMonkey View Post
    Yes we are inactive because the community became extremely toxic and no one wanted to stay true to the spirit of the game. Kinda hard to enjoy the game when other company commanders and telling your to fuck off, spouting racial slurs, telling everyone that all other companies suck, and then team killing you if you stand up to them or speak against them. Might come back if it gets better.

Monkey
    This is one of the better communities overall in any game. I'm not sure what you experienced exactly but I have 340 hours into this game and have never seen anything like what you're describing.
    Last edited by Shiloh; 09-23-2018 at 02:52 AM.

Then you lucked out my friend. Just ask around about how bad the 51st NY was (don't know how they are now) that's a good example. That and little kids getting in first and the grabbing the Officers spot and yelling orders into the mic..then killing you if you didn't follow them. I know not everyone experiences a game the same way. So I am glad you did not experience what I and my company did.

USA Captain

Then you lucked out my friend. Just ask around about how bad the 51st NY was (don't know how they are now) that's a good example. That and little kids getting in first and the grabbing the Officers spot and yelling orders into the mic..then killing you if you didn't follow them. I know not everyone experiences a game the same way. So I am glad you did not experience what I and my company did.
    We got rid of them completely. They do not exist in this community anymore. The disciplined men of the 51st left, and formed the 9th New York because of exactly what you just said. That kind of stuff nearly ruined the game, but luckily it is gone.
    Last edited by Tyler28256; 09-23-2018 at 03:44 AM.

CSA Captain

The remnants of the 51st NY are currently the 9th NY, with a different command structure and commanders. About the little kids, I havent seen any in a long time(I am surprised lol). But for the most part I havent had a lot of trouble with people in game.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    The remnants of the 51st NY are currently the 9th NY, with a different command structure and commanders. About the little kids, I havent seen any in a long time(I am surprised lol). But for the most part I havent had a lot of trouble with people in game.
    Indeed. The only real trolls left are people without units, but they are extremely rare.