Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the fence

CSA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by javelina View Post
    To support development (and my love of all ACW), I went ahead and made a Captain's pledge. (I did submit a badge/account link submittal. just waiting for that to come through). Catch you all soon on the virtual battlefields. :-)
    You've made a fine choice. I always go back and reference the fact that at some point in our lives, we've wasted $59-$69 on some shitty console game. So your money is much more well spent in this development effort. Just think, people pay that type of money for things like Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Monopoly, etc., on consoles. There's no brain power involved in that, just porting a TV show or board game to digital.
    Civil War Ancestors:

USA Major

Well if you can stand some of its teething issues totally, just gonna have to wait for events for some actual players.
    "Forward the 44th"

Quote Originally Posted by dmurray6 View Post
    You've made a fine choice. I always go back and reference the fact that at some point in our lives, we've wasted $59-$69 on some shitty console game. So your money is much more well spent in this development effort. Just think, people pay that type of money for things like Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Monopoly, etc., on consoles. There's no brain power involved in that, just porting a TV show or board game to digital.
    Fuck enjoying anything other than a civil war game, amiright?
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

USA Captain

it is a great game that only will get better. indeed!

USA Captain

I would say it is worth buying the captain rank now, but that's just me. at the moment Game play and game mechanics are great. Everyone I have found of the game is good fun to play with and the community is quite enjoyable. the only downside I would say at the moment is that with the buy in price for the technical alpha the player base is relatively small and servers are often empty, as could be expected in a technical alpha.

Banned
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Larson View Post
    Yes
    Original post is four months old..... and OP clearly backed already

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Scottvdken View Post
    Original post is four months old..... and OP clearly backed already
    Look at you Scott already in here in the forums...Glad to have ya in 1st GA you seem pretty cool. Looking forward to some fun games

The game is great!