View Poll Results: A good addition to WOR?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

61 65.59%
  • No

26 27.96%
  • I have my own ideas on the subject

6 6.45%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Segmented Reloading

Yea +1, would love to see this.
    With Honour, For Country, To God

Former M&B: Napoleon Prussian General

CSA Major

i'd like to see that you have to reload your rifles your own, indeed in the correct formation offcourse, this will make the game more realistic. you can be a faster reloader then others and if your good at it you have can get a higher rate of fire, really would like to see this indeed.. but don't want more hud in the game, you just have to learn how to reload and don't forget it again

CSA Captain

I like the idea, but for this to work I think it would need to be optional with the added question ''is this trying to over complicate matters''? David Dire is correct, loading a musket is not a complicated matter, and in my experience the only 'fumbles' I've ever had in battle have been with the cap. I voted yes, but that's a very personal choice as I think that this would put a lot of players off the game. So yes, but only if it's made optional.

USA Brigadier General

https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...6934#post36934 my opinion and concept of segmented reloading.

USA Captain

that is cool and professional,,,,,
    I hope that the action of loading the ammunition can be divided into several effective pieces, so that the whole action will be more natural and less mechanical.
    Therefore, the idea of supporting the building owner +1
    can simplify the loading process and control the three sub-processes.

seems very out of place. honestly, I think if they just took that awful hand switch with the ramrod out all together reloading would be less painful.

CSA Captain

I would like the segmented reload just to be able to react to charges from the enemy when in wooded areas or corn fields. You start your reload and are basically frozen. Easy kill for the enemy. That’s not very realistic when you add cannon barrages and Calvary charges. If I have to start the reload all over that’s ok. But I should be able to move, retreat or defend myself in melee mode.

Quote Originally Posted by buzznfl View Post
    I would like the segmented reload just to be able to react to charges from the enemy when in wooded areas or corn fields. You start your reload and are basically frozen. Easy kill for the enemy. That’s not very realistic when you add cannon barrages and Calvary charges. If I have to start the reload all over that’s ok. But I should be able to move, retreat or defend myself in melee mode.
    You can cancel the reload by pressing R.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    You can cancel the reload by pressing R.

- Trusty
    Hi Trusty,
    Do you all plan on eventually adding the ability for your rifle to "remember" where it was in reload? ex. I'm about to place my brass cap in and I hit R to cancel reload, in real life when I go back to my reload I would only need to add brass cap and good to go but in game I have to start the whole loading process over.