Thread: Directional keys

Directional keys

Just thought of something., what if we had keys bound to certain directions for marching and such. For example, L key is bound to right face and it can instantly do a right face, another key for about and left face, etc etc.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

seeing as there's no leaning in this Game it could even be bound to Q and E, interesting idea.

USA Captain

It's a good idea, but honestly I don't like it... I think the game will turn boring then.
    Maybe if you can activate and deactivate it, it would be a great feature-

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    It's a good idea, but honestly I don't like it... I think the game will turn boring then.
    Maybe if you can activate and deactivate it, it would be a great feature-
    Turn...boring? I don't really follow, but I do think the ability to turn it on and off may be helpful to some. The main idea is to have a better and more accurate way of executing movement commands

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    The main idea is to have a better and more accurate way of executing movement commands
    That's the "boring" thing... a neat formation looks good but if you don't even have to turn yourself it's "too neat"... you know what I mean?

Well, the game makes things hard to make it look even relatively neat, I don't think that people who are trying to make formations look very nice and pretty (because they want to show off) will think it's boring.