Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st South Carolina Rifles Company A Recruiting

CSA Captain

1st South Carolina Rifles Company A Recruiting

After long anticipation will now be mustering the

1st South Carolina Rifles
    Company A "Keowee Riflemen"

Under the auspice leadership of Captain John Dewitt, the Company will be accepting volunteers as off today from North America and Europe. Brave Carolinians don't wait for the Draft but volunteer at once! Both our Sister State and the Virginians need our help to battle the traitorous Yankees.

Look no further but join here (Steam Group): The Keowee Riflemen.

Currently seeking to muster a new force, including positions for enlisted men, commissioned and non-commissioned officers. Contact me at once for inquiries about leadership positions.

I guarantee,

➱ Voice led leadership.
    ➱ Years of FPS experience leading actual platoon sized groups in combat.
    ➱ Accurate tactical doctrine.

Signed,

Captain of the Army of the Confederate States of America,

John Dewitt
    Last edited by JohnDewitt; 01-30-2018 at 08:47 PM.

CSA Captain

The Keowee Riflemen is looking for a

First Lieutenant

As a future NA/EU company I need a 1st Lt. to coordinate the inception and the maintaining of the company as a whole. As an adjutant in the Company Staff this means a top function so I need someone I can really rely upon to disseminate the general line of the Company. First requirement is that you're a real leader who can both give instructions and orders as well as possessing the right people skills to keep the Company culture friendly and brotherly. A second requirement is that you're from North America and generally online during the evenings where you're at. This to facilitate both NA (you) and EU (me) players with highest level leadership.

Please direct any applications towards me in the Company HQ (discord).
    Last edited by JohnDewitt; 02-05-2018 at 04:24 PM.

CSA Captain

The Keowee Riflemen are mustering

Join a starting company!

Now that I have more time I am looking to muster the SCR Company A. My vision is to create a friendly NA/EU company with vocal leaders, frequent training and frequent events. Join now for the supreme opportunity to help shape the culture of this new Company and secure leadership positions that matter. Since we're catering to players from both sides of the Atlantic I'm also specifically looking for an agreeable U.S. player(base) for the position of First Lieutenant and other. That way the Company will have top level leadership at all times.

Willing to take the risk and join a mustering Company instead? ➱ The Keowee Riflemen (Steam Group).

Find me on Steam, or on the Company Discord, or find me on the battlefield around U.S. prime time: [SCR(A)]Cpt. John Dewitt

Trolls, edge lords, and persons under 18 or otherwise immature need not apply.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Congrats! !

Welcome to the CSA! !

(Can we get a moderator to move this company to the proper CSA Company section of the fourums? Thanks.)

CSA Captain

Welcome to the Confederacy!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Welcome to the CSA and best of luck!

Good luck 1st CA !
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Congrats! !

Welcome to the CSA! !

(Can we get a moderator to move this company to the proper CSA Company section of the fourums? Thanks.)
    Done!
    And best of luck.

Good luck

CSA Captain

Thank you gentlemen. I know human capital is hard to come by at the moment. But I'll persevere and if need be just lead pubbies. Let's make the CSA great again.