Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just pledged 69 dollars

USA Sergeant

I just pledged 69 dollars

I Just pledged 69 dollars to development of this great game and its continued success.

LONG LIVE US!

So where do I get things from? Is it some download or does it come with my receipt?

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by will1993 View Post
    I Just pledged 69 dollars to development of this great game and its continued success.

LONG LIVE US!

So where do I get things from? Is it some download or does it come with my receipt?
    Are you asking where you get the link for the game? It should be in the email you used to pay for the tier. If you’re talking about the different perks, they are still in development.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Sergeant

I have a question i brought the corporal rank and it said i would get a steam activation key and i checked the website and it said i should have it the activation key isn't on my paypal receipt or even the war of rights email thanking me for pledging why is that?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    No one gets an activation key for any rank under captain currently as the game is still in alpha.

CSA Major

To make it more clear, only the Captain package or above currently provides you with an access to Alpha version of the game. If you've bough any tier below Captain, you must wait for Beta (Sergeant) or Steam Early Access (Corporal) phases. Then you will get you keys to the respective KickStarter or PayPal email.

USA Captain

Since you pledged as you said 69 dollars that would basically be the Captain tier. I would go check the email you used when you purchased the game since the War of Rights team should have sent you steam activation code/key. Once you get that code copy then go to:

Once you paste the steam code/key in there and activate it, the game should be available to download and play.

Hope this helped.

I was in a discord voice chat with someone as they pledged the $69. I instantly received the code but he still hasn't received anything. It seems like the codes might be slow to send right now. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

CSA Captain

Yea I think Joseph maybe talking about me? Not sure but I did pledge the 69 and have not received anything. Any information on this would be helpful. This game is most likely gonna replace my current PC games. Thanks in advance!

It's slow. I think a message letting the buyers know that it may take some time would be merited because I think I was posting on here last August as well waiting on mine.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

Please write us your pledge email details at contact@warofrights.com and we will look into it for you.

- Trusty