Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Activation Email?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No Activation Email?

I registered for the company tool but I never received an activation email so I can't login to the tool but I also can't re-register. Any ideas?

Hello.

Have you checked your spam folder? If you have and its not there either, send me a pm with the email you used for your account and I'll activate it for you.

Thank you so much. I've sent a pm to you with my email for my account.

Again, thank you for the help.

I am having this same issue and I've looked all over my email for the activation email.

You should have recieved the emails now. Let me know if you havent.

After clicking on the link for the activation email, it brought me to a page that says 'Something went wrong.' Is their anyway to fix this or is it just a bug that needs to be worked out?

I just made my account and got the email right away.

USA Captain

Same issue here: I never got a mail when I backed the game and registered my account.
    Which is quite a while, must be nearly a year or so. At least I'm playing the game since the days of "50 players" or something.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by CptData; 03-18-2018 at 10:44 PM.

Same issue here! i just backed with paypal -> no confirmation mail or account activation mail (after creating an account)

Also receiving the same issue. Purchased the Major edition about an hour ago and never received and activation email.