Thread: The game does not start anymore

USA Captain

The game does not start anymore

Hello to everyone! I've a problem with WoR. Some months ago I updated my PC so I had to unistall all the games that were on it.
    This weekd I downloaded again WoR, I tried to download it twice but it still don't work. I explain my problem: when I try to run the game, appears a Steam's banner that says that there's an error with the update of WoR and it adds: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\War of Rights\bin\win_x64\War of Right.exe.

I don't know if it's a problem with the exe file but after I close this banner steam stats to download a file of WoR with 0mb and it repeats everytime.

Basically I can't run the game anymore.

I hope that someone can help me if not I wish all my best regards to the Devs that are doing an amazing job; even if I can't play the game I'll follow its development!

Thanks to everyone

-Grant97

Make sure you've added an exception for WoR in your anti virus software settings, then try verifying your files via Steam.

- Trusty

USA Captain

The game now works but only if I deactivate my anti virus, it's strange because I've added an exception for WoR !