Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't play the game at all :(

Exclamation I can't play the game at all :(

So I'm new here, and I just donated to the cause and set up steam and all that, but when i open the game it tells me all the servers are at zero, and deploy isn't an option for me. Is this just something that I am going to have to deal with or is something actually wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help; I'm really looking forward to playing!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by J. Brenon View Post
    So I'm new here, and I just donated to the cause and set up steam and all that, but when i open the game it tells me all the servers are at zero, and deploy isn't an option for me. Is this just something that I am going to have to deal with or is something actually wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help; I'm really looking forward to playing!
    Welcome to War of Rights, majority of the servers are empty since the game is in technical alpha and there is still lots of work needed to be put to finish the game and players only play during weekly event times or whenever a new update is out.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Captain

If you want to try the game alone, you have to choose Drill Camp map.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivoj View Post
    If you want to try the game alone, you have to choose Drill Camp map.

Not entirely true.

You can select any server you want. I do it all the time. It allows for getting a feel for the various maps before you get thrust into a pitched battle and have no idea of the lay of the land.

Welcome to the CSA!

Enjoy the scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Not entirely true.

You can select any server you want. I do it all the time. It allows for getting a feel for the various maps before you get thrust into a pitched battle and have no idea of the lay of the land.

Welcome to the CSA!

Enjoy the scenery.

HOW? I can't deploy, as in the deploy button is unclickable. I'm so frustrated...even when there is others on the server!...I just want to play...I don't even care if its just walking around..

HOW? I can't deploy, as in the deploy button is unclickable. I'm so frustrated...even when there is others on the server!...I just want to play...I don't even care if its just walking around..
    Hi there!

You need to select a regiment and a class before you can deploy.

- Trusty

CSA Lieutenant General

I know this sounds a bit lame, but have you highlighted and selected a rank to deploy as, in whatever Regiment you've chosen? I don't think the deploy button goes from gray to black until you've selected a rank, say private. Once you've selected private, the deploy button should become available.
    Civil War Ancestors:

I select my faction, then when i go to select my regiment, it wont let me proceed or click the deploy button.

I select my faction, then when i go to select my regiment, it wont let me proceed or click the deploy button.
    You need to select a class (Private, NCO, Flag Bearer, Officer) once you've selected a regiment. You will then be able to deploy.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    You need to select a class (Private, NCO, Flag Bearer, Officer) once you've selected a regiment. You will then be able to deploy.

- Trusty

How do I do that??? Where is the button??