Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stonewall Jackson's second Corps (NA/EU)

USA Brigadier General

I believe a division would also be a good point as well, My thoughts on the subject of Corps right now isn't good as i've only really seen A.P. Hill be able to hold a division together for a long amount of time, I'd like to say that the Ewells Division was doing pretty Ok and I'm sad to no longer see it.

One of the main things I think community members refuse to see in forming new organizations is that in the past year people have always been gung ho about creating something that was large. Although almost 90% fail in the first month and many of the remaining ones will die off soon following.

So, if you think you guys got what it takes, I say go for it

Good Luck and may the force be with you

-Mikey

In light of recent developments, the company command of the 6th Alabama (Company H), have conferred to hold vote. As a result of this vote, we have decided to withdraw the 6th AL from Stonewall's 2nd Corps. We would like to thank Cooley and Paioletti for their efforts in accomodating our entry into a Corps.

We wish the 2nd Corps the best in their future endeavours.

CSA Major

Morning.
    This one ran a little too freely. This is not the first move towards a Corps-sized group and likely won't be the last. Mr Cooley is more than welcome to try his hand at the endeavour and should be allowed to do so in relative peace.
    It must be considered healthy to both give and receive constructive criticism, it is part and parcel of engaging in discourse on a forum. Most here have gone beyond that point though, slinging mud at one another isn't very productive.

Thread cleaned up, on-topic responses only please and behave.
    I am going to lock the thread for a short period of time, it will be unlocked again in an hour or so. Cool off...

Leifr (Jim J. Digby)

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    I'd like to say that the Ewells Division was doing pretty Ok and I'm sad to no longer see it.
    -Mikey
    Ewells Division was doing well. And this is the active part of Ewells Division branching off and trying to expand with active players. In roles the active players should have. We wish the others well and when they become active they are more then welcome to join us or do what ever they choose to do. In the end this is just a game and we are trying to create a group that will enjoy playing together and have fun doing so.

CSA Captain

Keep a eye out for II- in game and you will see how we are doing. If you want to judge us do it on the battle field not in the forums. So get online have fun and see if we can help grow the game. And help test new game mechanics to insure they work as intended.

USA General of the Army

Gentlemen,
    This thread was to simply post to say "Hey, multiple company's have came together and have formed a community. We have decided to call that community the 2nd Corps." To break that down for you people, we have formed a large club of active company's and are looking for more company's to join our club. Its that simple. People complain, and try to discourage new groups from forming based on historical accuracy. Well how about this, historically the Civil War was not fought behind keyboards so shut the hell up. In the end this is a game and as long as we are not being harmful or abusing the game NO ONE SHOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT WE CALL OUR COMMUNITY SIMPLE AS THAT!!! I hope to not offend people but sometimes enough is enough! We should be having fun and encouraging each other, not always trying to find a reason to bicker about something that does not effect your game play. Its unfortunate that the War of Right community cant stand with one another and work for progress. In saying this I wish all well and if anyone should need help I will be happy to offer it, its time for a change of unity in the War of Rights community !!! Good luck to all with there future endeavors may they be exactly as you imagine them to be!
    Deo Vindice

Fubar

CSA Captain

Well Made
    11th Mississippi Company F "Noxubee Rifles"

Sgt. "Sixer" Sidney

https://youtu.be/nN3zlOZtUrQ?t=14m26s

USA General of the Army

Charter Completed and Voted on.
    First Drill as a Corps today at 330pm EST / 830pm BST.
    Recruiting continues at a good pace.
    We applaud the good effort by all.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

Quote Originally Posted by John Cooley View Post
    Charter Completed and Voted on.
    First Drill as a Corps today at 330pm EST / 830pm BST.
    Recruiting continues at a good pace.
    We applaud the good effort by all.
    Copy Sir ! thanks for your work

Many thanks for leading the drill and event last night and hurra ! for us we win ^^
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

Salut à tous ,

Merci pour votre présence au premier entrainement divisionnaire et pour l'event!
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion