Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stonewall Jackson's second Corps (NA/EU)

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Sad to see the loss of the section on other units.
    Next Issue will resume the Know Thine Enemy page ... which features Union units.
    Vacations interfered with that section this month.
    Any Union Commanders wanting to have their Unit Highlighted feel free to message me on Steam or PM me on the WoR Forum Site.
    (Not this Thread)

Another Section that will return is the Historical Battles spotlight.

Thanks for the feedback Gentlemen.
    It is a fun project and hope it is enjoyed by all.
    Last edited by John Cooley; 01-05-2018 at 02:18 PM.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

CSA Major General

as always cooley.. you do what we desire in second corps and I applaud you for it... I too must say I wondered why the yanks were not a part of the latest edition... I am ... without sir.. any inclination.. understanding of your motive.. for you would not belittle yourself to such,, I do hate .. that I must come to your defense .. that so .. so ,, many have read and loved your piece .. would so disparage what you do for the community. But to each his own.. and may the south be the south! what is, is, and what is not is ... not. decide what is best among yourselves,,, whether the states should decide.... or the king. (the president of a republic)
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

Thats Awsome Sir ! thanks to add the storie of my character , i appreciat a lot !
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

CSA Captain

I fought alongside the II Corp lastnight, I must say the esprit de corp is 2nd to none and the leadership within it excellent!
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    I fought alongside the II Corp lastnight, I must say the esprit de corp is 2nd to none and the leadership within it excellent!
    Many thanks brother !

Cpt. P . Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    1st Brigade
    Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

CSA Major

Thank you for the endorsement of II Corps Mr Caldwell. You have probably noted from these forums that the Corps does not appear to be to everyone's taste but its a great international community with active, committed and enthusiastic leadership. A pleasure and an honour to have had a fellow Britisher fight alongside last night.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by John Jones View Post
    You have probably noted from these forums that the Corps does not appear to be to everyone's taste but its a great international community with active, committed and enthusiastic leadership
    I tend to favour the abused and ill treated.

I also tend to judge someone on their actions, and lastnight spoke volumes.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Thank you for the kind words brother! You did a fine job yourself, its all about team work and having fun.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

USA General of the Army

“People only throw shade on what's shining.”
    ― Genereux Philip

Despite the malicious and relentless mud slinging, thrown our way, II Corps continues to grow by leaps and bounds.
    With the addition of 3rd Arkansas Company H our total manpower stands at 241 souls.
    We are comprised of 9 Companies with 3 more in the process of being vetted for Admittance.

Keep up the good work Recruiting and always remember ...
    Quality always shines through.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

Quote Originally Posted by John Cooley View Post
    “People only throw shade on what's shining.”
    ― Genereux Philip

Despite the malicious and relentless mud slinging, thrown our way, II Corps continues to grow by leaps and bounds.
    With the addition of 3rd Arkansas Company H our total manpower stands at 241 souls.
    We are comprised of 9 Companies with 3 more in the process of being vetted for Admittance.

Keep up the good work Recruiting and always remember ...
    Quality always shines through.
    Hurray for Dixie! Its amazing how many new recruits we have all enlisted recently. Many of them are very much attracted by the positive teamwork mindset behind II Corps. Its all about having fun and working together as a band of brothers. I'm proud to serve Stonewall Jackson's II Corps, and I look forward to a very promising and bright future.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers